Jinrou e no Tensei, Maou no Fukkan: Hajimari no Shou - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The Demon Lord's Headquarters

Dex-chan lover
Interestingly, I heard somewhere the 1st version of Jinrou's manga adaptation got cancelled because the manga artist was too liberal with the source material and made unapproved changes.

This 2nd version is much better received by the publishers and author.

Dex-chan lover
Been so long since the last release, I was wondering if they changed the art style while reading this one, but it isn't different. I quite like the style in either case.

Thanks for the release as always.

The novel's translation kind of starts and stops at random times. Been two years since its last release, so I hope that this version of the story will some day let me know more of it.

Double-page supporter
A demon lord that's not a bishou or little girl, wonders will never cease

The name of the Demon Lord
Frieden Richter is german for Peace Judge
The demon lord is a Peaceofficer.🤣

Dex-chan lover
A demon king that actually looks like a demon king and not a woman who would become a harem member or a huge ass dragon?!

Wtf has the world gone to, i can't believe this.. good character design? this is impossible.

@Echonic Silence! If you keep pointing it out the Demon King will burst into a puff of smoke to be an adorable sized pet/oblivious bimbo!

...What? Where are all these assumptions of girl female red-haired busty loli demon queen kings coming from? Am I such a normie level weeb that I don’t know what current shitty anime cliche’s are in circulation?

Dex-chan lover
@zz2000 Not sure about that since this one is also taking some liberties with the characters. Nothing huge, but still noticeable if you read the original novel.

Dex-chan lover
@vorador I'm guessing the publisher/author find the liberties amount taken here more tolerable compared to the 1st.

Users who are viewing this thread