Jinrou e no Tensei, Maou no Fukkan: Hajimari no Shou

https://pastebin.com/PfWWU0ja

did an MTL script for chapter 2, if anyone wants to do stuff with it. Go wild, just edit it/give it a once over if you decide to use it.

I can't find any raws for this series, unfortunately, so this is the first and last release I'll be doing.

I like the previous one's art style, Jinrou e no Tensei, Maou no Fukukan better because it looks more mature and the heroine is prettier.
I don't know why they started over but this one is like they make it even more shounen, everything is "cuter" and feels generic, very disappointing.

I agree the previous version was way better, the art style and overall feel was better then this new lazy artist style.

Dex-chan lover
@EternalChild it is painfully obvious that they tried to lighten the mood and streamline the drawing process, shame for the fans of the old version you end with an inferior product. Pretty sure the people that like comedy and a light tone it is now better

Them the light novel of this is pretty good. It's got an ebook version on Amazon I bought it the translator wants to check that for names of people's and titles as reference.
Thanks for your hard work.
This art style I have to agree feels a bit rushed, the MC face seems to lack much detail and depth. Shame cause the story is excellent.
It might improve, sometimes the art style settles after a few chapters or volumes.

Aggregator gang
I miss the previous art wtf, it gave overlord vibes, but this one just Meh
for a dark story you draw serious characters not fluffy

Dex-chan lover
Issues with Aria's title/rank? Maybe the author wasn't very familiar of the role of a Viceroy. But if we're going with a ruler who is also a protector, perhaps...Margrave? Though she's awfully scrawny to have earned that kind of rank.

Group Leader
Hello everyone, a new group has contacted me about them doing this manga. I am currently working with them right now to redo chapter 2 followed by chapter 3. So far their translation comes out better, they're about 30-40% complete at the moment. I suspect that you may have the corrected version out by the 5th of January, but should there be delays the ETA will be inaccurate. Although it's not just a corrected translation, it is also fully redrawn with SFX included.

I hope you guys can hold on until then, although, you shouldn't need the revised version for the next chapter.

Group Leader
Update: So the chapter, as you can tell, has not been changed yet. The chapter is about 80% translated (correctly) and about 50% typesetted and quality checked. All the scanning is done and redrawing is also done. I'd anticipate it being released relatively soon. Chapter 3 is already in the works on my side. I am in charge of removing and redrawing the background as well as the QC/SFX scanning.

Dex-chan lover
"I don't remember much about my past life, but I don't really care."
Right off the bat, the isekai tag makes itself utterly redundant, and even if it has nice art, the superhero edginess of the MC offsets it.

I mean I seen this second Chapter Released and and translated about 4-6 times over the last year or so.... is it gonna actually advance past this now?

@moneylessbum
As far as I can tell, this second chapter has only been released and translated twice in English (for this exact series that is). Once being Eastern fox's version, and the second being what you see now.

I see someone decided to repost Chapter 2. If you're gonna necro this book from the depths of inactivity, at least post something actually new.

Users who are viewing this thread