Jinrou e no Tensei, Maou no Fukkan: Hajimari no Shou

Group Leader
@tatchan00 it seems to be still going strong, it's on chapter 27 at this point. It is updated monthly, so expect it to continue for a while.

Dex-chan lover
It's interesting but all the white colour makes it SO hard to read, the first pages on chap 5 looked unfinished aswell

Aggregator gang
for those reading on windows 10, search night light in ur options and activate it while reading, it'll lessen the blow at least

I didn’t notice a difference in the art style because I thought it was already fried

is this manga just cursed to never get a normal artist? the first one was a complete mess and now this one was fine until it decided to be blinding instead.

Does this artist just not understand that outlines on a person are kinda important?

In ch5 there's at least three times where a person's face just fades into the white void background.

This manga is so weird, this series started all over didn't it?
And we are having the art style have a sudden change, the background just being the white void like it's no big deal, I'm honestly surprised that it has as many chapter as it does and wasn't just canceled.

Dex-chan lover
Random question: If you have a crush on werewolves. Is it consider normal or fetish like furry?

I'm glad a new version of this exists as the last one had promise. The art style is a step back though.

@EnderWin it starts off normal and then gets really furry

Fed-Kun's army
Hey guys, maybe like me you love this manga a lot. The sad part is idk why in english version this manga doesnt have many chapter.
this manga rn have 29 chapters, but all of them are translated to spanish. Maybe you can use google translate and try to read it.
If you want to read it in spanish, es. ninemanga. com have it.

Users who are viewing this thread