Jinrouki Winvurga

Dex-chan lover
That confession...can't stop laughing. And Win's face is the cherry on top.

@Iwashiii it's definitely niche rather than broad appeal, but it's (mostly) well-executed within that niche. If you enjoy schlocky/trashy titles for what they are, it might be worth it. If not, there are better ways to spend your time.

Dex-chan lover
I am not reading the boring text bubbles only skipping to see the fuck. But there is almost no fuck given. I'm going back to Parallel Paradise. Bye.

@Papita69xxx
Me: Unicorns keep out.

Dex-chan lover
It feels like a lot of people read the description and just left a bad score (them 1's) because 1)it's JUM 2)the tags and 3)the description.

I'm a fan of visual violence, yet the ones shown here (up to the latest chapter) aren't my cup of tea. However, I can say that I'm glad I went through it all because this is one of the better JUM works out there. The MC and her friends can really put up a fight and the fact that they've been through some horrible shit caused by awful, awful people and managed to keep fighting makes me really root for them and hope for something good happen to them.

The description doesn't do a good job of showing how decent this is.

This series is so horrible its mildly entertaining. It definitely deserves a 1 star rating.

Dex-chan lover
Let me be clear, the hate for this series... completely justified.

I dont even have in me to try and say this is deserving a read.

But i just binge read this today, and now i am unfortunately invested, and truth be told i had some pretty good laugh reading this, the situations are so stupidly cruel and wasteful that i cannot not laugh.

Like someone here already said, if you have some time to burn and wants some pretty trash read with some good characters, this is the good trash bin to do that.

Anyway thank you the scanlator team for doing this series, I am having fun.

Surprinsingly fun, although a little bit brutal sometimes 😆

The dystopia presented here is actually really interesting.

Dex-chan lover
Two things:
A motherfucking T-REX
That part with the kid giving his virginity to Mashiro will always crack me up.

Dex-chan lover
I'm enjoying it and I just realized the score is low. Why? Is it because of rape?

I spilled my soy when reading this.
Y'all are SICK.
This is the most heteropatriachal phallo-hegemonic cisfascist mahoganystic gynobectifying bibbidi-bobbidi male gaze piece of trash I've ever seen in my two days reading Chinese comics for the exposé I'm writing for my blog.
FOR SHAME.
All my ughs, yikes and ickey pooeys to this and its fans.

Dex-chan lover
wait a bloody moment... ...is this somehow related to the author's other work [JINKI] by any chance?

Most of the low rating is because:

A) People looking for gratuitous hentai and ecchi scenes and being hit by lore and the plot.

B) People too sensitive for graphical sexual violence that loses the meaning in the lore and the plot to rant about it.

it's a shame it's not just another cheap ecchi/hentai filled or a purity lovey-dovey fantasy mecha full of cute waifus series. Instead, it's just an awesome dark-fantasy seinen serie with well written characters and a great plot given a nice refreshing to the beaten and predictable shounen structure.

Don't read if you can't endure mature plots.

Users who are viewing this thread