Jinrouki Winvurga

The average rating is used in search results when sorting by quality
Users see an Unloved Manga (current rating 6.17) and try to shift it towards the score it deserves (6.5?) by leaving an extreme rating of 1 or 10.
I guess extreme opinions work the same way in the comment section.

Dex-chan lover
@pihip
@dreminh
The issue is with how the ratings are calculated. It's an average of all the scores. It has 161 ratings right now. Each individual rating will barely have an effect, and the closer your rating is to the average, the less of an effect your rating will have. If it was at a 6 and you though it deserved a 7, rating it 10 would actually get it closer to 7 than rating it 7 would. This is why youtube switched from a 5 star to a like/dislike system.

fucktards enjoying raping pretty much everyone only that with mechas. i am angry that people enjoy this. you fucking degenerate.

Dex-chan lover
@migh
Did you call me? As for me it's such a waste they do gore shit to the onaholes.

@goshinj
Good... good... let the hate flow though you! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Oy6DwHAi70

Group Leader
Wow it’s like Nausicaa just with mecha and rape in every chapter.

Sometimes "beacuse it´s fun" or "because i like fanservice and mechas" it´s good enough reason to like something. People sometimes take shit too seriously

Dex-chan lover
I have reading up to chapter 8.

Hoo boy. Where to start?
Well, i guess we all can agree the mecha parts are good.

Now to other premise.... welp. The way the gender relation presented in this manga can be compared to Fan No Hitori's or Fatalpulse's usual work. Its the kind of fanservice that leaves me with guilty feeling after enjoying it, especially since author keep reminding me that fact every time in that 8 chapter.

is the cropping supposed to be like this? Feels like someone cut off a bunch of panels and rearranged them. Has no flow and makes it unnecessarily difficult to read visually.

Power Uploader
I am angry that people enjoy this.
some guy in the comment section need professional help
60B5vRM.jpg

what do ya guys think about the cover? isnt this manga gonna be misleading for ppl buy it in book form but never seen it before? ppl who expect a legit mecha manga, being served rape and gore shit without any hint on the content

Double-page supporter
Jibun wo sekai .....

Sekai no owari de umareta hikari......

Ano hi kawashita yakusoku wa kudaketa chiita..........

Raise your flag! Koe no kagiri, koe no kagiri, koe no kagiri sakende.......

Kimi wa kikoeru? Boku no kono koe ga......

Seems like all of it wrong... not fitting to this series...

Hana wa kaze ni yure odoru you ni
Ame wa daichi wo urusu you ni...
Well a bit good for this..

With all 4 pieces of the yellow tags In my hand, I use them to summon this... thing.

Double-page supporter
@Caglio i originally commented my thoughts on this manga a while ago but that got buried over idiots arguing with each other for what felt like way too long to justify it's existence anymore. Back then i only read it bc i saw the cover and thought "oh hey cute girls and giant robots? count me in!" then i saw the sexual violence tag. thought nothing of it bc plenty of good manga touch on that sort of subject and still end up pretty good, like Kemono Jihen. I didnt expect that instead of touching it, they're basically fisting it until the tag cries.

Even now when the cover changes i keep accidentally clicking on it thinking it's a different manga until i see that i dropped it and then go to the comments to see if people stopped arguing. To answer your question, it mislead me at the very least, and i hope the description is it's actual synopsis on the manga, in which case you can probably tell something is off by "One day, the Dominantor Empire invades the region and captures all the women to make them their slaves."

As a reminder for anyone else; the story is lacking in a lot of places, read it for cool mech drawings or if you're a degenerate POS. I'm surprised JUM can handle a lot of comments this thing gets

@UmbraBird unfortunately, for me the mecha no longer a robot in my book. it basically eat other robot parts to regenerate. thats... a normal animal cycle not a mecha/robot. the thing left to enjoy probably the character art and lewd content for ppl who enjoy it. its very misleading cover and description that i think this manga should not be placed besides other non r18 manga in a book store rack

Users who are viewing this thread