Jinrouki Winvurga

Double-page supporter
5.83 5.29 386
been a long time i have seen a rating this low, this must be one shithole of a story

My only complaint with this manga is that they skipped the scenes with MC little sister right in the beginning. I wanted to see all of it, so that I can be disgusted with villains even more.

🙄Its good story when mashiro and hibana still begining the plot, then when male character appear is too fuck up, why must change it when the begining paired with hibana story still good 🙄 then ruined by male its same shit story like some other manga

Dex-chan lover
I just came to see the fuck. What I got? Wasteful treatment of cum dumpsters. Not my fetish.

i think the story is great. Its about male domination. Violence both physic and mental toward female.
im guessing the autor love MC who's very stupid.
for a 1-2 times i can accept the MC got kidnaped, but when she have strong power, she still got kidnaped because of her stupidity. And of course, she forgot to not trust people easily. She NEVER learn from her own experience.

Plot armor is very thick in this story. lol.

gave it a chance for 46 chapters, it never got better, only dumber.....i'm dropping it here, the art was nice tho

Users who are viewing this thread