Jisatsutou

Power Uploader
Note: Due to Chapter 131's ridiculously huge file size, it had to be compressed. The cover was converted to an indexed PNG and all other files were converted to an 8bit color channel. There should be no visible difference.

Thank you for translating this! It's been a real treat to discover and read through.

Contributor
I'm putting it as "Completed" as the status is, as I quote from the forum:
This is status of publication in the country of origin, not scanlation or local publishing status.

But I do admit that this is confusing.

Contributor
I'm putting it as hours "Completed" as the status is, as I quote from the forum:
This is status of publication in the country of origin, not scanlation or local publishing status.

But I do admit that this is confusing.

It really is. Almost made me unfollow, but mangaupdates said otherwise.

Contributor
@Ominous
It really is. Almost made me unfollow, but mangaupdates said otherwise.

Yeah same, I got used to some other manga reader website where the status are based from the translation.
Maybe we could give a suggestion for renaming it, like giving it a volume/chapter number status instead like on MyAnimeList?

Double-page supporter
Please, for the love of god, dont let the f******* dog die..............

Contributor
Jesus christ this whole cast is retarded. I hope this terrible series gets axed.
"Let's spare the raping cannibals 5 times in a row, im sure nothing bad will happen"
Holy fucking shit. I haven't seen writing this infuriatingly bad and frustrating in a while.

MC is a witless craven pain in the butt kind of man. His friend was murdered, and raped, his home got attacked by the enemy, yet he cant fight back and still think to solve it peacefully. Not even willing to hurt them.

This is one sh$#%& manga, i was hoping he'd evolve and become a brave man but i stop at chapter 136 after he wasnt willing to hurt some people who are chasing him with the intent to kill and rape his GF.

Annoying coward.
I wont recommend any of you to read this manga. I've had enough

Dex-chan lover
@exogriz
I think it's safe to recommend reading this manga until chapter 50 or so, in which most of the discovery stages are cleared out.
Afterwards...Congrats on making it that far, I couldn't get past chapter 80 or so. After chap 50 or 60, the entire manga revolves around the idea that: "If we destroy the enemy camp, the island will become peaceful...But that means the story will end because there'd be no opposition! Oh no! Better inflate the FUCK out of that conflict as much as possible!"

And so it was;
A peace loving MC, a friend turned nemesis literally for no god damn reason other than forced drama, the author who's constantly revealing the plans of the bad-guys, while the main characters have to investigate to know what the author has already spoiled to the audience.
The entire manga boils down to: "let's drag this out as much as possible". Go to KissManga and you'd see people defend this manga to their deaths, it's fucking unbelievable.
And apropos that,

@JustNatsuki
Go to the manga's KissManga comments-section, and you'd see people awe-struck about how amazing some of the wisdom the author shares about industrialism and the meaning of life.
This entire manga and everything about it just makes me irrationally angry. I better leave now.

Users who are viewing this thread