Jisatsutou

Fed-Kun's army
@Harjeli not even eunuchs are this emasculated. I feel like it was just to cause drama and extend the chapter count, but why do it in the most annoying way possible. Going against all human urges, infuriating.

@Rias_Gremorys_Husband
You can disagree but it won't change the fact that we are still the root of all evil. This world would've been a better place without us. You know what they say "We need the world but the world doesn't need us".

@ThinkPositive
A bad way to extend the chapters.

UPR

@Harjeli even if we were gone there would be another creature to take our place and do the same thing that we are doing now

I don't know why in a life or death situation the women don't step up to fight with the men. Doesn't make sense. Practicing to even just defend yourself would make a difference in a fight.

Fukin bunch of loosers. The bandana guy and 2 four eyes guys are the only good characters everyone else are useless

Dex-chan lover
@Mhelbert Useless? You don't know how to read or lack ability to think? Each of them has a role. And you have to remember that they were suicidal, they are people that see themselves as failures of the society.

Group Leader
@calmbreez There is romance, although it isn't the main focus at all. The manga is good, but for other reasons. I wouldn't read it if you're interest only in love stories, although this series could actually suprise you, making you appreciate the action genre.

@miyako19 i take back what said majority of them are useless and many of their comrades die bcoz of their uselessness specialy minoru. Theres a limit of being a wimp when ur facing a guy like sewada.. some of their comrades are stabbed and burned alive and they still want to have a peace talk ... only cap , ken , sugi and the next leader have balls .. everyone else are idiots

@Mhelbert you haven't understood a single thing from this manga, someone's usefulness isn't determined by their fighting abilities, each character has their different roles in the story and without those characters the group would probably be suffering a lot food-wise, medically, etc...

Weak main characters are super painful to read about. It's completely unbelievable that the same fucker whose literal only goal is to kill all of them tricked them AGAIN.

Thanks for regularly updating this manga. I've learnt a lot about life from this one. I hope you finish it quick! (No hurries tho)

I wonder if the only character to have a happy ending on this island is the only prisoner that is still alive that has plenty of dogs for you know.

Users who are viewing this thread