Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Fed-Kun's army
damn, this manga is glorious the POV isn't from reincarnated person

Darn...I decided to skim it a bit and ended up reading all of it. Now I need to find that novel xD

Group Leader
Although we know what happened to them, still kinda wish they actually showed the fate of the evil conspirators and sexual predator, something like their crimes exposed and ultimately ending up on the gallows.

For someone who claims to be an Isekai with full memories of what would happen in the future and what not she is incredibly stupid?

Aggregator gang
Lmao, she is so messed up that even the calm prince is now being affected.
God tier cliffhanger.

Dex-chan lover
This is why you should not draw conclusion without explaining circumstances first.
How scandalous lol.

Dex-chan lover
@Shady41 She is reincarnated, not brain upgraded. Stupid people will remain stupid, and she doesn't seem to be someone smart or successful in her previous life.

Dex-chan lover
@krippr Shes not reincarnated tho, she just regained past lives memories.
Its different.
Shes not the person from the past life, she is Bertia with add ons of other memories

Dex-chan lover
VISCOUNT RALEIGH "DAN 'IF YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER YOU BETTER HIDE HER' SCHNEIDER" CONSAVTIE

Dex-chan lover
*PAPA WOLF MODE ACTIVATED* Doting parent, indeed. I'm surprised the guy didn't run downstairs and skewer everyone ala Lancelot in Monty Python's Holy Grail.

Also, Bertia - please always led with subject/object and not adjective when describing emergencies, k'thnx

Dex-chan lover
HE was ranting that everything's boring, now he can't say that with her in his life 😂

This is funny because usally the isekai character is the protagonist but this time it's the prince of the isekai character.

Dex-chan lover
LMAO "PLEASE let this be an auditory hallucination!"
I'm betting the fox is pregnant, or her mother ...

Users who are viewing this thread