Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

I never meant I hated it, was just pointing out the comedy from this absurdity

This is amazing. The way the handle the story telling from the prince's point of view is trully a gem. The problem with other similiar series is that it gets to repetetive, but i would say its just enough of all the charaters to not go overboard. Just enough balance of sweet and the bitterly sour in my opinion.

Zeno's really doing hard work by keeping his opinions to himself now, wow. If it were the old him, he'd be teasing the heck out of Cecil.

Dex-chan lover
Bah, I don't like that he's forcing her to wear it. Like, he should be able to get her to wear it for him without using magic to make it unable to be taken off. Not a fan.

Dex-chan lover
Finally! More fox-girl! I did needed that kind of service.
Oh, and something else happened this chapter. It wasn't interesting so I wasn't paying attention.

It feels like this will manga end soon though, but there's something bothering me,
in some visual novel game sometimes there would be an ending wherein the protagonist didn't capture anyone;
should I expect same thing here..

Towa-sama's Lover
Group Leader
man... i forgot about kuro
who is she? where does she come from? and why she can so attached to miss bertia? or which chapter her first debut?

Group Leader
@WhoSainT
it's the fox she had around her neck in chapter 1, read the novel if you want to know more, but basically bertia accidentally created a contract between them when kuro licked bertia's wound from falling and she named the fox kuro

Fed-Kun's army
The Kuro service parts made my day tbh, looks like she had fun.

Dex-chan lover
@HDNeptune That sounds like an ending arc for this manga. I'm no expert on VNs but I suspect a no capture ending would be very bad for the protagonist. Bertia realizes she has set Heronia on an impossible course and wants to help but Heronia feels she has been played and now hates Bertia.

Dex-chan lover
@Varler: IKR? But seemingly everyone else is okay with branding her as his property.

This isn't a cute act of love. This is really bad. She isn't interested in a relationship with him (disregarded it), yet he forces that onto her.

Double-page supporter
manipulating your fiancee into avoiding other men by calling her a loose woman? what a class act.
i'd forgotten how much of an asshole the prince is.

It's pretty clear (both here an in the WN) that she herself likes him. It's just Bertia being dead-locked on the idea of [True Route] and doesn't truly think of her own feelings and future. Even if prince is a bit forceful with all this earrings buisness, she made them herself. It was her idea. It's just Bertia had cold feet at the last moment.

I really dislike possessive characters most of the time. This instance though is but a small thing (for big ones see Otome Burikko and Hero Proposed to Me, But, where MLs just go full-on creep mode).

Users who are viewing this thread