Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Ufufufufu this is so soft I'm melting from the cuteness. Thank you for the chapter

Thanks for the chapter.

hohoho I'm pretty that Cecil will find out ''what'' he is feeling eventually is things continue at this pace.

by the time he realizes he loves her, she'll no longer be even slightly ok with someone else taking him away

........they're our lovely dense couple after all

Dex-chan lover
Aahhh~~ I couldn't stop grinning at all from beginning till end everyone's so so lovable (except druggie you know who lol)

Honestly it's pure fluff I always look forward to this manga thank you so much for translation~

Contributor
Ah yeah, he totally fell in love with her now.

And Kuro is so cute, best maid.

Fed-Kun's army
Now he realize it...

TmeiI1e.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Bertorion Perfection.

It seems our robot prince doesn't know the difference between "interesting" and feeling actual emotion. A fool to match Bertia herself.

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes updates are lackluster, but this one fed me so well. Definitely worth the wait. Hope the next chapter is as exciting!

@Hanen what @endo54 said and that is exactly why I like this way more than other isekais where they regain their memories. They are already different people that just happen to remember something. I certainly don't fall back into my past self just because I remember something about my past

@Raydnt absolutely agree

another example would be a child with perfect memory that reads the memoares of someone. Even with all that knowledge it wouldn't make that child suddenly that other person

Dex-chan lover
@timesen , @Hanen, @endo54, @Raydnt
I think this Bertia has her previous life's personality, which is completely different from original Bertia. She might have learned a few tricks, but she's nothing like ojou-samas around her. It's just that in previous life, she wasn't a successful person and spent a lot of time on otome games. Which is why she's willing to let Heronia take away her fiancee (and is treating reality like a game in general).

Users who are viewing this thread