Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
At first i don't really like her stupidity, babbling about reincarnation and otome game to other people easily, but after she grown up to be such cute and beautiful lady all of that stupidity just add to her charm lol

Aggregator gang
Actually the heroine Heronia is just a naive person. I won't say what it is, but I hope the manga change the end result.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
>Whos screwing around with the plot?

Somehow read that in Mr. Plinkett's "Who's fucking with my medicine" voice

But this is nice, in a way she's really playing the game now, just not for herself. Well, I guess she was always doing that but you know what I mean.

Aggregator gang
This is one of my favorite parts of the story! Gah, watching everyone slowly see the adorkableness that is Bertia is truly fantastic! I'd love to see this series made into an anime someday!

@JamieJJH Novel spoilers
Bertia's goal isn't to be faithful to the game, her goal is to make sure the world ends up on the Prince's "route"

Supporter
@vangoz Rather than naive, I would say she's self-centered. Bertia would be the definition of naive but has good intention, while Heroina just disregards the actual lives and feelings of the "harem" and fixated on her own ideal :/

I wonder if I should have put that in spoiler mode...

Supporter
Ah Heronia. You are definitely a reincarnated person like Bertia. You wanted that harem ending, but you'll get the crazy cat lady ending instead.

Dex-chan lover
I just wanna say, I would totally play a dating sim where you can completely ignore dating and focus on hooking all the love interests up with your love rivals instead. Playing cupid the right way.

...Is there a game like that?

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha, thanks to Bertia - the heroine will have no one to pair with!

Looks like Bertia became a more effective villainess by being an idiot and trying to be a cupid.

I don't really read otome isekai stories but this one is really good. I'm going to go ahead and read the novel

Users who are viewing this thread