Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Double-page supporter
Im starting to suspect that heroine-san is not a character from the game but an another isekai'd girl who also knows the game, and she knows she need to get the good ending.

Supporter
@drfreeman12 I think it's that she expects to get the ending and isn't actually playing the game correctly. It's like playing using a FAQ and not realizing there was a patch that re-wrote all the conversation options.

Supporter
After reading the first few chapters and devouring the novel, i can't wait for whats to come... Its gonna be fun mah lads/grills

Dex-chan lover
Usually the heroine is suposed to be pure and alluring on her own merit, that this one is just manipulative as all hell is just sad.

Dex-chan lover
If there aren't any love interests in the end does that mean she gets executed in the end? (Not main main heroine)

I have a feeling Miss Heroina is another reincarnater that played the same otome game and is aiming for the reverse harem route.

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes, I pity the prince because everyone treat him like a villain. .lol.

I'm laughing so much with this chapter!! I love how everyone is always making fun of the prince. Lol. Thanks for translating.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao!!! This chapter was great! Also, I wonder if that other girl is cognizant of being the "main character"? And if so, if she also came from Earth?

Supporter
@Sippers on the main page of the manga here, click the link to novel updates, scroll down and you get a list of all currently translated chapters. And yes i like it, i have the tab pinned even.

Thanks for the chapter.

This surely never stops getting interesting, and considering what it's going to happen it feels good to see heronia bothered xD.

Users who are viewing this thread