Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

@Psychronia That sounds like a great game. Kinda like Fire Emblem? Maybe I should just go play Fire Emblem again.
Bertia is so adorable!

Group Leader
The "heroine" is just blindly spouting out the lines from the otome game, lol. I think she hasn't realized that there's been a change in the circumstances.

Contributor
Multiple couples and romances, that's exactly my cup of tea. More so when I can see neat pairs with the character lineups so far. Glad I picked this up.

Heronia need not panic (yet) when there's still at least one possible unpaired guy in the list left for her: Courtgain.
At least for now. We'll see how this goes.

I'd bet Cecil himself will set them up so he can keep his pairing with Bertia.

This chapter made me certain that Heronia is another other- worldler.

I love it. Everything Cecil is doing is thwarting the typical heroine’s plan to engage in her harem. It gives me life that he can avert the otome game trope and change everything.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is just gold! And the prince is the demon lord? 🤣

Dex-chan lover
I agree that heroine might be other-worlder as well, or even more meta; she's the game character who is aware of how things should play out. It's cute how Bertia really did become a cupid for another people, though. So many ships!

Before this I was just enjoying their antics, but now I'm starting to really ship them as a couple.

Oh and is Heronia someone who reincarnated too? Hmmmm

Group Leader
adorable. that aide guy looking so lovingly at his crush while calling his future boss "demon lord". goals tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread