Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Hot damn, Cecil be looking sexy as fuck today as well.

I always wondered who the heck that girl with the nasty glare from the earlier chapters was. Comparing by how it ended in the WN, I'm guessing the manga is planning to change Heronia's ending? After all her ending was pretty sad in the WN, imho.

Group Leader
All yall commenting on how sexy Cecil was this chapter, while I'm here thinking "where's best butler".

@icarushector
There was no extra "antagonist" in the WN (from Bertia's POV). Her enemy was Heronia alone. The one who dirtied Bertia's name was also Heronia herself.
In this manga, a new character was introduced (the one Cecil is taking revenge on in this chapter).
Of course I had always wondered who the hell the girl that kept on having the whole glaring scenes was the whole time (since I've read the WN, and she didn't exist there), now I think I see how it is. I guess the manga is planning on changing Heronia's ending by making her cause less wrongs, at least when compared to what she had done in the WN.
To be fair, her ending was a bit sad there (although it didn't really matter much cause it was all about Cecil x Bertia, but still).

Double-page supporter
I really love this series, and it's almost solely because of our wonderfully awful Prince Cecil. 😁

Dex-chan lover
I kinda want a story where the villainess and the heroine are both reincarnated and actually become friends. Like, that's a power duo right there, considering these two are the main driving force of the plot.

i like the dark faces when the prince is planning and executing the revenge

Contributor
Ah yeah, the next chapter will be good.

Well, not for this girl, ahah.

Aggregator gang
I can't decide if the Prince is evolving into an S or a Yandere...
either way I feel like he is going to grind his enemies bones to make his bread.

Dex-chan lover
Ho, im very curious to see how this will differ from the WN.

Dex-chan lover
Does everyone seem more WIDE this chapter or is it just me?

Users who are viewing this thread