Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
@BobbyWibowo
Yea, I also felt really bad for her in the novel. I mean, she WAS justified in the end for acting like that. She and Bertia were both desperately trying to follow the game's story just to save their country. Bertia is not an idiot for wanting to be a villainess, and the Heroine is not evil to want to make her out to be one cause that's the only way and safest way in their mind to save their country. (Only way cause their game made it seem like those two were fated for each other, nobody else could make it happen cause a mysterious insignia appears when they kiss. So Bertia is not in the wrong for believing nobody else could save the prince other than her.)

Fed-Kun's army
@Hollow7F
Here is Heronia's ending.

At the end, Heronia decides to confront Bertia to reveal all of her evil deeds (which of course don't exist) and condemn her.
But thanks to Cecil's plot, Heronia is the one who ends up being condemned, abandonned by everyone and about to be punished.

Her Light Spirit (the bird) then sacrifies itself to try and brainwash Cecil, which doesn't work.
Since her bird died, and since it was her only realy friend, Heronia gets depressed.

Cecil then gave her the remains of the Spirit and told her that, as a punishment, she was going to have to become a nun.
He then gave her two possible convents and told her to choose.

The first was one that was near the capital.
If she became a nun there, she would still be able to have a comfortable life.

The other is one that is located in an incredibly harsh and cold region.
If she goes there, she will have an incredibly hard and austere life.
However, that convent is also located somewhere that is full of Light Energy.
Which means that the Light Spirit might be able to heal and to be reborn (since she has its remains).

And so, since she wanted to be able to see her friend again, she decided to go for the second choice.

And that's all we know.
In the WN, I don't remember that we were ever told if she was able to see her friend again or not.
And I really want to know, because her end was incredibly depressing...

@Hollow7F
In addition to what @Gianoria said, Cecil deduced the fastest the bird could possibly be revived was 10 years. So yeah.. that's another 10 years for her without the closest friend she ever had.

And AFAIK, till the end of the novel, including the extra chapters, we didn't get any more stories about her.

Fed-Kun's army
OOOFF SAVAGE! He also got the guy the girl is interested in to help expose her crimes

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see Cecil following his heart a little more, I like the little bastard. I'm curious how Bertia and Heronia will react to this development.

Dex-chan lover
@BobbyWibowo
holy fuck, i usually like when annoying characters get retribution but that was way too much, now im glad they seem to be changing it

Dex-chan lover
I have no recollection of this garden scene... Even though I know there was a pushing and diverting the blame in the webnovel... The heck? Is it just cause Cecil is so compitent that I forgot things... No that his scary face made me forget cough
Many thanks

Supporter
Ruthless! Keep going! Why not shave her head so she can use wigs better?!
Thanks for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
After the scene from princess bibliophile, this chapter makes me soooo satisfied for thhe whole month! Thank you for translating this for us 💞💞

Fed-Kun's army
@Scrabbleman Go to https://www.novelupdates.com/, there you can find a lot of translated webnovels, and yes, there is quite a few that even go as far as making yuri pairings like villainessXheroine or heroineXvillainess.

But if you want a more simple, light hearted and fun to read medieval otome game story were the heroine end into the villainess harem (as she has more attraction pull and denseness than a black hole), go for Bakarina.

And if you want a nice long and fun read about reincarnation in otome games or shoujo story you can go for classics like https://www.novelupdates.com/series/kenkyo-kenjitsu-o-motto-ni-ikite-orimasu/ or https://www.novelupdates.com/series/an-otome-games-burikko-villainess-turned-into-a-magic-otaku/ , they are both in translation limbo but there quite a lot already translated (hundreds of chapters for each) and what is available in english is good enough to bear with the fact that you'll probably never read the end of it.

@unime Nah, this didn't exist in the WN. They changed things in the manga. But it's possible that the changes were originated from the LN first, cause as someone mentioned in one of the previous comments, manga tend to follow the LN source instead.

I don't recall that girl even existed in the WN. Anyway, I don't know for sure, but I'm guessing they're planning on changing Heronia's ending here by making her less involved with the actual wrongdoings.

I just don't know if he's just a kuudere or yandere but he's a savage when he's pissed off though.

Fed-Kun's army
Woohoo! You go Prince Cecil! This wasn't in the novel so, this is really refreshing and savory XD

😃😃😃😃 an update. I feel like a prairie dog always sticking my head outta my burrow looking to see which of my mangas update that day.

Users who are viewing this thread