Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Man, there is no raw for chapter 21.

Well anyway, she attacked the crown prince. Execute her!

Damn, Heronia was seriously taking things too far. What was she expecting to happen at this point? That he would magically fall for her after she insulted him and spewed all this hateful stuff?
And that bird. Why was it attracted to Heronia in the first place? Heck, after witnessing all this, why is it still willing to die for her?

Thanks for the update!

Fed-Kun's army
at this point ya gotta assume the "heroine" is fully insane with a god complex. But F this bird yo, like its some crazy manipulative mind control bird kill IT TWICE and KILL ITS KIND

That bits is probs the birds last breath or something, but I swear if the prince gets brainwashed by it I'm gonna SCREAM.

Group Leader
I mean I already know what's going to happen but dang!!! I'm so looking forward to see who the artist will draw Tia!

Dex-chan lover
"I'm a special, irreplaceable existence."
...Yep. That's pretty much the problem with her head exactly, it seems.

It seems like Cecil's emotional stunted nature is the key here. And there's something about some kind of fated maiden? Since Cecil doesn't know about it, I doubt it's an in-universe legend or saintess thing, unless it's super old.

Uh....not much else to say. This is mostly an attack on the crown prince, and grounds for execution. She's selfish and entitled to the end.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, what was Zeno doing while Kuro was having an energy clash with the bird? He throws the glass away, and then sort of just watches?

Dex-chan lover
Not everyone can see the bird so if the prince wakes up brainwashed and leaves Tia for Heronia would they try to blame the attack on Tia and kuro

I feel that Tia should suddenly get powers and avenge him. Heronia will die along with the bird while Tia and Cecil kiss and the mark shows up making Tia the real Heroine in this love story, Hapy endngs and The end.

Users who are viewing this thread