Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

oh. I thought the story was over... This is one long ass epilogue.... Not that I'm complaining. I want to see these characters interact a bit more....

Dex-chan lover
@NineTails We're not even actually at the epilogue yet, this is more like the climax or finale of the story. Denouement and Epilogue are still to come.

@deltarayedge while I do totally agree with you on the principle of the matter, I don't think the dumbass actually realizes she has mind control and just thinks she's charming.

Dex-chan lover
@ciera If anything, the Bird is the only good one of the two. Heronia just helped it and it wanted to pay her back by helping her be happy. Sadly, the one it was bonded too is an absolute idiot, so it's trying to kill itself for its master's wishes. I only pity it and wish it had met someone different.

Even if i got the bird i would kill it, even if i saved it.

Mind control is a no, it's boring, vile, disgusting, lazy writing, lazy game design, cliche, unbalanced, destructive, and so evil it makes murder look tame. Did I mention boring? Yes, half of those reasons are narrative related, not irl. Still would kill the bird anyway.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know the reason why there are so many fight in the comment section lmao.

Kuro being the MVP of the day is.. 👌👌👌

And people calling Zeno useless... But i don't think he's that useless if it's on a different situation. After all, the enemy is a light spirit. It's about elemental affinity 😥

Contributor
Kamikaze light bird spirit ?

And don't blame Zeno, he can't do anything against the light spirit.
The only real counter is Kuro since the beginning of this story.

Fed-Kun's army
As long as this doesn't pull a Who Made Me a Princess, I'm good with whatever happens next

While I don't like the 🐦 I admire it's loyalty, it's master was dumb as a sack of rocks, and less charming. Not one event happened as it did in the game so why should the graduation ceremony be any different? 😒

Also iirc the bird wasn't as powerful as people are assuming, it wasn't controlling minds as much as it was elevating their moods which is why they all abandoned her when she lost it. The bird was making them high but it was their choice as was said a couple chpts back....

Holy hell heronia is like an entitled parent in this chapter. How can a person twist their face in such a way like in page 3 and still consider yourself as a good person? It's like she's a demon.

Anyway, F for the bird. But I guess it's better this way since it basically forced everyone around heronia against their will to love her like some drug addicts. Such a thing shouldn't exist in the first place. The bird probably thought "Aye, my master is going to die, so let's go out with a bang to give her a better ending."

Dex-chan lover
Heronia is such a "nice girl": she claims to be paragon of virtue and if you reject her you suddenly get vilest of curses thrown at you, but still "will forgive him" if he chooses her because "she's such a nice person".

I'm sure everyone else in that room was thinking the same as me: what the f*ck has this bitch been smoking?

Dex-chan lover
@ravidya as others pointed out the bird definitely is in the wrong for unconditionally lending its powers to a malicious being. As a spirit it should be able to infer intentions and allowing heroine to brainwash masses of people without a fuck given definitely makes the bird culpable to those crimes (and all the more so as an existence that’s supposedly associated with goodness, kindness and truth).

Users who are viewing this thread