Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
As always, comment section never seizes with amount of cruel comments.

Grrrr Heronia and her stupid bird...
Poor Tia 😢 her face when she said to Cecil for him not to hear about Heronia's delusional...

😭 I hope there won't be any amnesia/brainwash or something happen to Cecil, I can't see Tia getting sad or cry againn ahhhh

For anyone who wants to know what happens after this
the prince won’t have amnesia but the bird will show the way things would’ve happened if berita haven’t been reincarnated, the prince will be like a unfeeling robot bc of his Royal blood and he would get addicted on heroina and berita obviously is the villainess she’s supposed to be in the game .
He will feel extremely unpleasant and wake up after telling off the bird and saying he loves berita
Berita is determined to shave off her head in exchange for Cecil well-being and he will stop her

Attacking the Prince?

That's an execution.

She reminds me of those Youtube videos where some stupid B gets stopped by the Police and refuses to acknowledge him at all, leading him to smash her window and drag her out of the car.

Dex-chan lover
@feha
Did the prince said anything about a fated one? Don't remember, I just remember something like someone have to be there and managed to make him love in love with her, just so happen that in the game, it's the heroine. Also, the king mentioned that he thought the MC (villainess) would be the one for the prince, but this fated one term wasn't thrown around except for the heroine and MC because in the game only the heroine (player) can change his fate (cause that's in a game).

But she did forced lots of things and still think it went her way even when the reality is different. I believe she is just seeing what she wants to see, including before entering the academy, when she said everything going her way. Also, other than the capture targets and people around the MC that gained resistance against the bird, the others were still charmed and acted as she wants. I believe before the academy, she simply got her way because of the bird, and not because her life went according to the game that she knew, and it just so happen that getting her way was the way the story was in the game, so it reinforced her belief.

In the punishment chapter:
“Father!! What in the world is this about?! Even though I’ve always told you that I was a special existence, why is this…?!”
“Heronia, are you still going to say such thing this late in the game? That’s enough, please take a look at reality. You’ve brought about such a serious matter. By all rights, under the law, it wouldn’t be strange for you to get a more severe punishment. Since it was a matter within the academy, you are able to get away with a punishment only to this degree. You should be grateful. I will also shoulder the fault of not being able to correct you despite having always having been anxious that things would turn out like this someday, so you should also reflect on your own action in the monastery for the remainder of your life, and this time, pray for the sake of other people every day. …These are my last words to my daughter.”

So, even her father thinks she's nuts before the academy. So, I really think she's just delusional.

It's in the bird chapter yes, but that happened before she know about what happened to the bird. I don't remember she getting any oracle or anything of the like, just MC and her somehow spawned into the otome game world and she's trying to get her harem because she's the 'heroine'. Was she even a saint to save the world? I don't remember that, but then again, I've seen too many otome reincarnation genre and getting mixed up...

Dex-chan lover
@IMACOP
what you remember is essentially correct regarding what the mark actually is: the mark of the "chosen one" is something related to the spirits, and something he can apply to "anyone" (slightly more strict, but you get it). The phrase more refers to how the person with the mark is chosen by the spirit contractor.
However, the prince said it in a way (in the game) that made it sound like the "chosen" refers to chosen by fate/destiny. That there is no other than her that could receive the mark. Pretty much he fooled the heroine (and thus all gamers) because he felt it was more romantic that way, and wanted her to feel special. This is why both heroine and mc thinks he cant be happy without heroine, no matter what his actual feelings are.

And yes, she forced a lot of stuff (and this is another reason why she is so assured of her status as a heroine). Before the game she noticed her backstory went as the game had said it went, she encountered the mascot bird and saved it, and so on (as I said, iirc she was unaware it is a spirit, and as such that it was Charming everyone. That mc also had no idea about spirits implies this too). The bird is charming everyone and she thinks stuff is just going as the memory said it would, and that she is so special that anything she wants happens. So yes, she is definitely seeing what she wants to, that is my entire point behind how external validation made her blind to the incongruities. Not to mention the prince playing her to orchestrate this scene.
Essentially it seems we are saying the same thing here: she is a poor girl (well, I claim the former part, the following is more where we seem to agree?) who fell victim to her preconceptions and people reinforcing them. The only time the preconception was very clearly wrong (the ppl hitched up with others) she accepted it (except for prince) but had her worldview for the most part unchallenged as even in the game the captures were not set-in-stone.

The "oracle" I refer to, is the memory of the otome game. We can call it anything really, future-vision, oracle, prediction, narrative or memory of the future, I prefer 'oracle' tho.
And I don't think she is an official saint no, but she strikes me as someone who believes themselves to be god-ordained to save the world. I don't know any other word to describe such a person than "saint" (hero perhaps, but feels a bit off). Consider it, she is born as the actual heroine from an otome game, the world bends to her every wish and whim, beyond even what the oracle explicitly said would happen, as if she some higher power wills it so (cough you might want to investigate your bird, heronia cough), the prince says (in the game) that she is literally the chosen one (and any route where he doesn't say that, he either ruins the world or himself). What other conclusion can you draw in her shoes?

edit: Yeah, as the father says, he really should have corrected her earlier. And not (presumably) simply doted on his precious daughter while charm-addled.
edit: oops did not catch your update. updated mine too :)

Aggregator gang
Okay. I read the novel last year.. so I don't really remember what did Zeno do while Kuro was defending Bertia and Cecil. Why couldn't Zeno come help Kuro? Does anyone know or remember this part?

Dex-chan lover
@NinkNikkita its more like how you cant jump to middle of gun fight or fight in general since you might end up as victim rather than help, i mean that fucken birb using all its power to charge from above and kuro defending it from below with half sphere type, the only thing zeno can do is watch at that point even he tried to attack from side the possibility he end up damaged more higher

for those who can't wait. Just read the novel in novelupdates. It's already completed and also ,I wanna share THE EXTRA CHAPTERS ARE SO CUTE!

Dex-chan lover
@ravidya 'wanting to help' doesn't make it's actions good or just. if Heroine wanted to murder a bunch a people and the dumb shit bird 'just wanted to help' wouldn't make the actions anymore good or right. similarly brainwashing people (violating their minds), robbing them of their free will cannot be excused based on one's intentions of 'just wanting to help'.

Dang the heroine is too delusional and the light spirit is so STUPID. Assuming the light spirit have lived for a very long time, the spirit should know that a person like heroine is a DEATH FLAG

Dex-chan lover
4w77wpwfsw811.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I just reread everything bec i love Cecil and I love Tia's single brain cell, she has a panacea around her throat seems like now might be the time to use it

Though the true cure is likely a smooch

Users who are viewing this thread