Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

Noooooo, he's slowly being brainwashed to the game version of him.

Please let Bertia get to him!!!

@Insignificant If you look back at the other chapters, this is how they've always done it. I think for the impatient readers, they release a chapter like this, where some things are messier like a sound effect not being translated or a page not fully cleaned if the text isn't in a bubble, and then later they release the hq scanlation.

I personally think it's a good system since I usually care more about the story and it's a way to deter snipers that tend to pop up for popular works, and it gives a good excuse to re-read the chapter/series when the higher quality one comes out.

I know it might be for everyone though since some people don't like rereading things I personally can get myself to reread most series too, so just keep an eye out for the chapters that have 2 scanlators names underneath them, those are the hq scans!

(Hope you don't see this as me trying to talk shit or anything, just letting you know that the scan quality is kinda shit on purpose lol)

fuck your sorry birdie imma roast you and eat you in this quarantine

Double-page supporter
Took long enough for a chapter to come out where everyone
already knew what was going to happen and the resolution.

Aggregator gang
This is hardly what I could consider a malicious act by the light spirit. It's simply showing him the previous existing timeline from the original story.

By all purposes, the prince of the game and the prince we know are only different because of Bertia. The other one is not fake or anything. Yeah, the truth hurts sometimes. But I find it weird to antagonize the spirit for doing only that much.

This introspective view into the prince's own darkness is just the kind of thing I thought this story needed.

Dex-chan lover
I want to read from the heroine’s perspective. She got reincarnated into a vidya and then cucked by an NPC

Dex-chan lover
@Aretheus : it doesn't just show him an alternate past. He is actively overwriting him.
By making him revive the past "as it should be" he is erasing the previous memory and thoughts patterns of the prince.

It's near like killing him... Sure the body stay the same but a person isn't defined only by his body, without the memory and way of thinking as before it's not the same person anymore.

It's like if I showed you a person looking like your SO, just (s)he doesn't recognize you, act completely differently and is dating another person. Would that be okay because, by all purpose, your SO was with you only because you influenced her, the other isn't a fake, she just meet and dated another person.
And you can try but you'll never get your SO back because she doesn't know you and love someone else.

That what the spirit currently does and he does it for something he is persuaded is ultimately good.

Maybe you trust in "fate" and such, but in this case there is no "other prince" there is only one and deviation from the fated one isn't possible. It's understandable but then the bird is the agent of fate and is the one redirecting the prince to the fated route, making him lose all emotional progress he did and separating him from Bertia.

This bird is doing this because of the heroine of the game. He could give less of a shit about fate or the prince's current feelings.
Well, he felt guilty, but fuck him, he is still fucking shit up knowing he is in the wrong.
The prince doesn't need saving and the bird probably already knows that, he wants to overwrite him for the bitch of a heroine.
I could be wrong though.

Users who are viewing this thread