Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Skimming through, skimming through.... Ah come on Cecil, snap out of it! This bird's making me so frustrated. (>皿<)
Thank you guys so much for translating!

Dex-chan lover
On the surface it looks like a sweet love story but this pisses me off so much

Aggregator gang
lol lol, he only took interest in her because he was bored and "loved" her because of the dumb bird lol!

Contributor
How sweet the original story was !
...if we ignore he's being brainwashed by this fucking bird.

Dex-chan lover
This is quite upsetting... Predictable as hell as well, he will now wake up in love with that whore and for 1-2 chapters dismiss Bertia, then after something remember everything, at least by my speculation. Really sad that the author decided to make the ending so boring, predictable and straight up overused trope, gonna wait till the final chapters out and then skim thru until the final one, as all of the upcoming chapters will only serve the purpose of making the readers angry 🙄

Ok but why does the author draw bertia's hair curls to fit the curve of her chest... 🙃 (honestly Idk why it bothers me hahaha)

Supporter
I managed not to puke.

Where is my thanks?

:edit: Jokes aside, thanks for the chapter.

It's so hard to endure it, but I have to read it even though I hate this chapter more than I hate myself.

BTW thanks for the chapter~

Dex-chan lover
Is this the first time we saw a normal otome plot without the reincarnating villainess stuff?

Supporter
That... Is most certainly not love. That is being enamored by the prospect of ruining a major house under your rule for the sake of amusement. It is akin to starting wars for filling the void. Heronia definitely cannot aid in his therapy.

*Siiiiigh*
Brainwashing might be one of the few feasible options left.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter is really good.
The call backs to the beginning,
Showing the contrasts in Cecil's behaviour.
It's a rebuttal to the original story of the game or what the heroine believes is the true events.
Cecil doesn't love Heronia in the original story:He's a puppet forced to toy with her.
The original game's world is bittersweet (or plain sad) as it seems happy and great on the surface but is secretley real disturbing.

Fed-Kun's army
When the F*CK does the next chapter come out, I am NOT f*cking ok with this

Users who are viewing this thread