Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
Cecil also thinks of Bertia as something fun because she spices his else boring life with unexpected reactions.
He begin loving her because of the long experience allowed him to grow on it.
If the story of his interaction with original Heronia is not rushed, he could also slowly grow interest on her.
Although, unlike Bertia, Heronia didn't interact enough to influence how Cecil interact with other characters.
Did she even has any friend here ?

Also, wouldn't Zeno's presence be able to counter Pii's effect ?
He's a very powerful spirit, even more than Bertia's Kuro.
Actually, one of the first ever otome series had rivals! It's called Angelique and in its later games, the rival went from villainness to possibly friend route (or even as a playable character.) You are right though, most of these Otome villianess novels definitely lean more towards old school shoujo and dramas.
Been curious for a long time about what is the Dragon Quest of otome game that established most of the tropes.

Like Dragon Quest make the Hero and Demon King trope a familiar thing in Japan RPG,
there should be the otome game setting the usual trope of commoner girl entering aristocrat school, and the finale judgment scene.

By the way, it doesn't change the fact that like many other otome or villainess series, the main charm of the heroine is because they entertain the targets by giving new stimulations to their else boring life. The men are used to aristocratic girls who are raised with awareness of status, be vigilant to not show opening, aggressive towards threat, or show intimidation to not be taken lightly by others; the men are quickly fascinated by the heroine who sticks up like sore thumb from their commoner/modern world way of thinking.
Both Bertia and the original Heronia are like that, a girl different from the other girls the men are familiar with.
If Cecil is not already numbed by reincarnated Bertia's personality, he would have caught interest to the reincarnated Heronia's quirky personality. Although whether it will lead to a happy ending or a potentially horrible ending like this one depend on how they handle what happened after.

that fucking bird needs to die, did yall see the way it was looking at their interaction??? i am SO not fucking with this ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

Is that even love?Like, for him she's just a toy and considering how that bird fucking looks at Cecil, it just brainwashed him loving the BETCH more

Stop the should-have-been route already. The ratings have already gone waaay down cuz of that

Does that mean the brainwashing is complete?? Will he remember this version of events instead when he wakes up??? Now I don't even know if I want him to wake up! D:

@StaK well have i got news for you (and they're not particularly good)

the translations are caught up to the raws and next raw is expected to drop on August 7th.

It's not as bad in the novel... because it doesnt feel dragged out whereas the long time between manga chapters does feel dragged out.

I mean the lore of isekai stories are just like this but in different font.
It became repetitive and it's rare to see a protagonist that played by the world's rule.I can't even blame Game!Cecil to end up with Heroina in this kind of scenario.Heck, if Bertia acted like a less dense and proper lady, Cecil might take interest in Heroina's odd behavior.It just a matter of who caught the attention of Cecil's first.Although the Reincarnated Heroina is a POS, but if she acted like a typical isekai protagonist, she might have a chance.Aside from Bertia's clichรฉ dense protagonist characteristic, this story might be one of a kind

I mean cecil x bertia is sort of more interesting in terms of cecil's facial expression.
Cecil in this chap seems a bit boring.
Coz bertia is a lot more funny than heroinia.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Is this the real story supposed to be?
Cecil never loved Heronia, he only likes her as TOY

๐Ÿ™ Woah what a twisted mind
And the bird is scary ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I'm definitely gonna peak at the next month's raw when it comes out to see if we escape this fake-flashback ha.

Thanks for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread