Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 5 Ch. 23

This, folks, is the prince of the country waking up from a magical coma, and his subjects 😂 holy shit they are manhandling him!!

I've read this three times and the only thing i can come up with for the reason Bertia would shave her head is to
either become a nun or be executed???
I sure hope it updates soon

Anyone else wanted to kick that light spirit right in the stomach and send it flying.

I really appreciate this chapter.

A spirit can't be held to the standards of a human. It is the embodiment of *something*, it has no humanity. Here, the spirit of light is a child with disturbingly narrow-minded loyalty. One who only understands the pain and happiness of one person.

Prince Cecil's lecture was very insightful as well. I think it comes off as a good lesson for children. "What you want may blind you to your future suffering. Your guardians/parents sometimes refuse you because it's good for you." His realizations about himself were rather spot-on, too. He 'understands' emotions somewhat now because of Bertia. However, that doesn't mean he's suddenly all shiny-new normal functioning human with all emotions intact. It really drives home the fact that otome game expectations in which a girl can change a broken love target into a perfectly loving existence in just a few years can be unrealistic. Heronia's expectations for fate put a lot of faith into that OP fixer-upper trope, and that alt future- Cecil's right, this current world is better, because it's made him further realize that he still has a way to go if he can.

Your chapters apear with really bad quality on my phone does that happen to everyone or is it just My phone?

@Ceres1213 The chapters by Admirers of Miss Bertia | Uxtef's Translations seem to be much better quality for me (on computer)

Fed-Kun's army
A good lesson here is not to coddle people with false hope and delusions. Always show them the cold reality so that they will be better prepared for it.

Double-page supporter
You know I feel bad for Pii the Light Spirit. He loved his Mistress and tried to make her happy, even if he was going about it the wrong way.

My my. My tear almost falling down the moment he said "you aren't my tia" really touched my heart. Is it just me?

Users who are viewing this thread