Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 5 Ch. 24

his nose could take tia's eyes out if he weren't careful. he kind of reminds me of those sims where front looks normal but side view is just...

Contributor
Looks like the story is wrapping up, hopefully they don’t drag it on too long.
It was a good run.

Thank you for the translation
Also I'm not completely sure if this a spoiler but...
isn't the flower surrounding the prince at the end mean death? Or they usually show up in anime in reference to death

Dex-chan lover
I would be scared to tell him too, I mean what if it awakens his evil side and it comes true. But since we know the prince is enamored/obsessed with Tia that wont happen

@Noshib Interesting observation! I believe it's
the red spider lily, or higanbana. They are believed to grow in hell/afterlife and guide the deceased to their next lives.

Speaking of the past, Does anyone know the news from Bertia's younger brother/sister?

She so annoying, i mean the mc. Like damm girl are you ok??? I just don’t like how dramatic she is...

@sodiumnitride Is this the same flower that was in Tokyo Ghoul S1 ending episode (or manga equivalent), when Kaneki was talking with Rize? Asking out of curiousity as they seem similar.

Dex-chan lover
so heronia can actually only choose either prince or harem route if Bertia wasn't in the picture, since by the looks of things, choosing other routes beside the two dooms the prince i guess....

Lmao the nose 😂
So there is a bad end for the prince?? Also Heronia got the same dress but the prince didn't give it to her so like what does that mean...? Was it the bird or Heronia herself?

Thank you for the update!!

Dex-chan lover
I'll just point out that a lot of drama would be avoided if prince took Bertia seriously from the beginning.

Users who are viewing this thread