Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 5 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
Aww shit. Things don't go well for him unless it's his route, does it?

It's a real good thing that Bertia is his future queen. She'll be more beloved than the sometimes creepy prince.

Dex-chan lover
The reason why Prince Cecil need to have a lover is that
if he doesn't, he would get bored and eventually brought ruin to his country. One of them was he will became war fanatic and brought ruin to not just his country but others as well.

Oh shit she actually got scary angry. So cool!

But finally we’re gonna get info about the games ending! I’m so excited!!!

Noooo! How could they cliffhanger us?! 😱

😭 Hopefully we only have to wait a month for the next chapter. 🙏🏻

Thank you for translating this chapter! I really appreciate it.

I didnt mean to sound rude but i think the translator made mistake on Bertia wanna be a nun, its supposed to be Bertia wanna be a monk. I know since i had read the novel, but if the manga raw really did said nun then ok.

Dex-chan lover
can we treat it as a recap?

26-b2169430debb69867ac1d3a1e02d7fef9d0c91add6513d237dacda53b82545f0.jpg

@Opelia
Definitely a tranlsation error. She even says in the chapter that she'll dedicate her life to buddah and I don't know of nuns who shave their heads, but monks definitely do.

Dex-chan lover
I'd thought that the annulment is the end of the game. The fact that it's a midway point is very interesting for me. This'll be new territory (though, mostly because I haven't seen much material that starts from before and has reached the annulment event).

Thanks for the translation!
I'm so curious about the original otome game, very excited to finally learn a little more about the original Cecil's fate~

Even tho' he's the crown prince and this story's actual male lead, the people around him has so low opinion of him XD

We are nearing the end, thank you for the translation so far!

Fed-Kun's army
Doubt that Turkey light spirit is really dead as no one rammed it through with a speciality blade or it was killed by another spirit. That little brat simply drained its battery and had to disperse. Give it a few year/decades and it probably be able to pull itself back together.

I'm not reading the novel, but want to ask: is there another arc after this? some kind of epilogue or something.

Users who are viewing this thread