Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 5 Ch. 24

@xoxa I don't quite remember since it's been a long time but there is like an epilogue.
I'm aware u never asked for a spoiler but if u want to know then read it if u don't then don't read it
it's about they're son who has the same condition so he is clingy with tia like cecil, expect some jealousy from cecil about that, but then tia gives birth to a daughter and then the son becomes overprotective of his sister and less clingy with tia and that's a win for cecil
again it's been a long time probs more than a year since i read it so it might not be accurate, so basically it's about after married life.

Double-page supporter
What if a low IQ woman was reincarnated as a smarter person the manga

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie,I feel tia's crying face is fucking cute.

Thank you soooo much for the translationsā¤

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ā™”ā™”ā™” Can't Wait For More!!! ā™”ā™”ā™” And Stay Safe!!!!

Thanks for the update. I'm surprised they're pushing for more chapters.
Sure hope they'll also adapt the epilogues
like the wedding. I mean, it just shows how capable Cecil is that even if he was spited by Kuro for telling him Tia's ideal wedding and barely giving him time to copy a modern type wedding, he still did it splendidly (and ofc, thanks to the modern theme, a lot of noblewomen wanted to have a similar wedding in the future too securing Tia's secondary job as a wedding planner.
As for epilogue 2, hoping to also see adapt their kids (I chuckled a bit when Cecil just flat out thought the moment his son was, "Ah, he's the same as me" and suffers for a bit since both father and son want Tia's attention (until lil' sis is born)
Also bonus if they're willing to add Kuro's nightly/adult form and pregnancy

awwww i hope they also do the extra chaps!!! i would like to see their kids + kuro and zeno

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating!

Guess next chapter we are going to see the parallel reality where Cecil's nose is inhumanly long.

Users who are viewing this thread