Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 5 Ch. 24

The only reason Bertia's foolishness is excused is because she can't hurt the Prince lmao. He's too meta. That outburst really embodied the years of dismissal for Cecil's feelings. Come on. You really don't see him as an autonomous human being, do you? This situation is balanced out quite well, though, since Cecil barely sees anyone else as a human, after all hahaah

Double-page supporter
@Fluffyfish @depzdai Seriously, though, their noses are like daggers! Thankfully it doesn't detract very much at all from the art, but every once in a while I'll see their noses from a side angle and be all "Oh right, they're all Pinocchios. I totally forgot." :p

Thanks for the update! Omggg I love this manga so much, and I can't wait to read the next chapter!🥰

I've read the novel, and in this part we will finally know why Bertia is so obsessed on sticking to her villainess role, despite her love for Prince Cecil and his mutual feelings for her!
It's because if the heroine doesn't end up with him or pursues other routes, Prince Cecil remains as the emotionless "doll" with no regard for the feelings of others, and will either risk his life or incite war against other countries due to his actions. Since the heroine is supposed to make him feel human, Prince Cecil's route is basically the endgame. But no need for the heroine, since he already has Bertia! 🥰

Fed-Kun's army
aaaah i can't believe i just noticed this?? and i've been on the lookout for it too since the raws came out!!! thank you so much for the update~ <33333

The kiss isn’t happening because their noses are so long it would be like sword fighting each other with their noses instead of kissing

Aggregator gang
Oh I laughed so hard at this my nose nearly shot off my face. Tia and Cecil are just so fantastic

Dex-chan lover
Finally she distinguishes the prince from the Oromo game and the prince in front of her. They are not one in the same!

Users who are viewing this thread