Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 5 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
that Iast paneI
OnTM.gif

I kinda thought that Bertia would have acted similar to Heronia if their roles were reversed in the beginning. This chapter was great because it explained and proved me wrong. Making me like this series even more. Also, is this series coming to an end?

Contributor
@Moth They haven't passed down the official sentence yet, she's basically under house arrest under the King decides to exile her to her home or some monastery for nuns in the middle of nowhere.

Fed-Kun's army
The birth of the arch-nemesis and the story's resident evil bumbling overlord.

This ch just perfectly summarizes how Tia can be dumb af & yet still loveable & cute, bc you know her intentions are selfless & always for the happiness of everyone around her. Only someone like her could really make a selfish & apathetic man move, & the prince admits here that's why he fell in love with her.

I love this idiot couple so much. Please send heriona or whatever her name is packing next ch, she's had enough screen time & I wanna see more of our stupidly cute couple :)

Dex-chan lover
Getttt fucking rekt

I cant stress enough how much I love the concept of this series.
An otome target being self aware, its too good.

Fed-Kun's army
When you tell your youngest and spoilt sibling : Your not special 😂

Dex-chan lover
I feel bad for hemorrhoid, but if i’ve seen enough stories then there’s two possible endings after she’s exiled. 1. She doesn’t reform and ends up dying one way or another 2. She reforms through the strictness of whoever’s her higher up where she is exiled.

Users who are viewing this thread