Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 5 Ch. 27

@Kuntatooooo They both were extremely centered on the game plot, but the difference was obvious. Bertia was trying to fulfill the plot by taking the role of the villainess alone and pay for it alone(with her father, but she genuinely thought he was corrupted), while all the other characters(even supposedly negative) achieve their happy end. Heronia just wanted to indulge in her hedonistic dreams. So Bertia their reasons for conforming to the plot were basically opposite, Bertia's - happiness of others, Heronia's - her own.

I love seeing a character realize the consequences of their actions, especially in series where it's placed in a game.

@Kuntatooooo Well, if their roles were reversed, the only thing that would've happened was that the original story would go in the right direction but in more extreme directions, the Villainess would be extremely selfish, definitely even more than the original one. While the heroine would be even more selfless, only trying to get the Cecil to fall for her to save the nation, not sure if better than the original one, but definitely more idiot and cuter... At least that's what I think it would happen in what you said about their reversed roles

Dex-chan lover
Finally, reality slaps this delusional cow in the face.

It's remarkable how far she got in her echo chamber, really.

From the way Cecil described things, things wouldn't have been the same if the pair traded places.

Dex-chan lover
Now that's how you abuse your authority. Not by threatening them, but by making sure that the guards on duty are sympathetic to your cause and asking them politely.

Fed-Kun's army
Heroina is just a naive, ignorant child that does horrible decisions but I don't think she's a horrible person. She'd be one if she tried spilling blood or some disgusting harassment on Bertia, and didn't care about her only companion who sacrificed himself for her, which she clearly does given how terrified her face is
and because I read the novel twice lol
. I think the girl is just pathetic.

I hope they show her arc more in the manga, I was really curious how she progressed being at that place.

Thank you for the translation! Hope you guys are holding up okay.

Someone she cares about had to die for her to realize the reality of her situation.. deserves every bit of what is coming to her..

Double-page supporter
M1wyWlv.png

Dex-chan lover
do we ever know how old heronia was before she isekai'd
I'm getting the feeling she was like 9 or 10 and didn't bother to grow the rest of the way in this world for obvious reasons

I’ve read so much books and novels that this doesn’t affect me anymore. Skin her, burn her slowly above a metal pot, drug her and r*pe her, feed her to dogs, do something gorey and I might feel something. Otherwise I feel nothing when scenes like these happen. Just kill her off already, her despair isn’t satisfying enough for me.

Users who are viewing this thread