Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 5 Ch. 27

Do you ever come back to this after reading fucking trash harem isekai and novel in the great story and world building? Not even factoring in the romance which most trash isekai dont have the tingle you get when its actually good? Stuff like this get me through the absolutely horrid shit i read on the daily. Thanks for the update!

on page 22, on the last right panel
"no matter that you think"
i guess you mean "no matter what you think"

I didn't read this far in the LN and gotta say this is a shocking chapter mood-wise.

this is different from what i imagined when i read the LN but it is sooooooooo good you can really feel the mood

Dex-chan lover
@iceaco
This is pretty much mostly matching up with what I remember of the novel version. I think what happens next is:

Once reality hits her hard with this fact. The prince does give her a glimmer of hope that when she’s truly repenting every day in exile in the church I believe, that maybe one day the bird spirit might come back. But her role in the story pretty much ends here since she’s shipped off to the church to become a nun or something. Never to be mentioned again.

Someone slap this girl please, she needs some sense knocked into her physically. She's obviously a child caught up in her fantasy of being in a game, but she has to face the consequences of her actions.

Hmm I could be wrong but this scene wasn’t on the novel was it? Didnt the novel just kinda brush heronia away??

I do like how this was done more though

Thanks for the translation!!

Aggregator gang
@goldfish178 they didn’t brush her away, but I think they didn’t talk privately? They were infront of the court or something with their parents? It’s been a while so I can’t remember well

Dex-chan lover
eZNkmDW.gif

Double-page supporter
Yeah, that's some nice reality check and truth-slap for that bitch

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

When you go for the harem ending, don't act like a condescending wench.

A good isekai is one where the world isn't the main characters playground. She was foolish to think the world revolved around her.

Always remember that no plan survives enemy contact. If she was smarter then she might have gotten off with some nameless noble instead of this...

Users who are viewing this thread