Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 5 Ch. 27

Double-page supporter
To Heronia:
41735cf1a85ce64f4a421aeb221d32cb.jpg

@mahtan man... totally agree, the way she acts is like a player that playing the game, not the character herself... thus why she is really entitled and incredibly annoying.

Long-strip supporter
TFW you realize you killed your best ally without even realizing it.

Dex-chan lover
@papperless
My point was exactly that she is not acting like a player playing a game.
If she were to act like a player she would think and act in the best way to get the result she wants without caring for other and not keep acting in ways that are not getting result.

It is like if a game required you to level up but if the monster was too weak it would not give XP after some level and you know it but keep just fighting weak monster to try and level up.

Dex-chan lover
I do hope she finally realizes that she is in a new world now not a game. I mean for a person who played the game this world is based off of she completely lack any critical thinking.
Oh this event is going different maybe I should be more cautious and pay more attention.
If she had just thought that even once she could've redeemed herself.
Instead she pushed blindly forward assuming that things would still play out like the game despite almost zero of the events have gone the right way for that to happen.
Now she's lost her only friend in this world because of her lack of self awareness.

Mr Translator? you and this fucking manga has 2 mf things in common. Its making my head hurts.
Why the fuck are both of you so good and entertaining as fuck. I hope you keep up this work or imma sue yo ass.

This Manga is one of many of the same kind, but man it is showing you how an otome game would play as just a guide, no more, no less. "real life" has a lot more depth than a simple story, and here the prince explained that to her good. Too bad her little buddy had the worst outcome out of it

Dex-chan lover
She's in cognitive dissonance. She has all the clues reality is not as she thinks it is and it's affecting her emotionally.

I really wish the prince had actually told her the big contrast between the two girls, rather than internalizing that analysis. If he had, it might have made things clearer for her.

@mahtan I interpret it as both girls being the type of "gamer" that uses a walkthrough to get their desired results, rather than trying things on their own, and if it doesn't work, going back and trying something else. My guess is that games like this, with multiple paths, would encourage the use of walkthroughs to try to "complete" the game as quickly as possible with all routes successfully completed, including unlocking any hidden routes. After all, if there are 5+ routes, and each one takes many hours of gameplay, you are looking at a lot of time spent, even if you do everything perfectly the first time for each route. So she is following the "walkthrough" and even though things don't seem quite right, she doesn't know how to correct it, because she never "played" the game on her own in the first place.

The idea that games like this have a lot of players that use walkthroughs and don't know how to adapt if the walkthrough is wrong also would help explain why so many in this genre have plots where when things start going differently, the "heroines" don't know how to respond, as well as the MC not knowing what to do when they don't know the future anymore, because they were basing their actions on what they knew of the game.

Dex-chan lover
Whoa this prince is badass not in the usual way (fighting) but in the way he carries himself and is quite cunning instead... Imagine if their genders were reversed with Bertia be male and the Prince a female... She's likely to kick ass without lifting a finger just through schemes or just picking the right person for the right problem.

Can anyone recommend me any series where the female love interest has the same bearing or as similar as possible to this Prince?

She's eating her own shit pfft. What a lunatic. Ding ding, time to wake up, lady. If I were her, i would've noticed the difference between the game plot and reality. Truly an idiot. I can't believe someone her age acting like a 5 yr old, drowned in her own fantasy.

@mahtan i think @throwaway4ccount already answered the question, personally i think heronia is indeed act like a player when it followed exactly what happened, but Bertia already changed the content too much, it doesn't go the way game should be and heronia, doesn't adapt with the change.

@Lioslin Her delusions consumed her. She likely became arrogant and entitled after realizing she was the heroine and deluded herself that everything would work out for her simply on the fact she was heroine, even if things did not go as expected. She pretends like everything hinges on her like the game, like with giving the main guy's emotion. She denies everything as she is nothing but a mere girl without it. Recognizing the reality of everything as it would shatter her beliefs so she denies it all. She wants to pretend like she is special to distract from the truth that she is just a person within this world, like everyone else.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@throwaway4ccount
I interpret it as both girls being the type of "gamer" that uses a walkthrough to get their desired results

I can confirm this to a certain extent. Tried playing Long Live the Queen once due to its high ratings and my character kept dying to something. A Queen needs to be intelligent! Pumps INT, gets killed in a swordfight (fkin why). Fine then, does balanced stat. Still too dumb, ate poison chocolate. (F+#@$^*&^#)

I doubt i'd be as dumb as Heronia to follow a "walkthrough" while im living that life but if I every play one of these games again, im definitely not going to play it err x_x

There. i didn't say Blind Playthrough. Dumbactivists pls dont shoot me.

Dex-chan lover
@_xXIncognitoModeXx_ @Twenty4carats

To be fair though, she's inside of a f***ing video game... and before she went to the school, her life followed the game perfectly. And when she went to the school, the Light Spirit used it's powers to try and make the world follow the game route making it harder for her to accept that things were different.

The power to adapt is more difficult when things for so long perfectly followed a script.

The light spirit played a huge role in all of the problems she is facing in adapting. But you can't fully blame it, cause as we see, it's actually like a little child. So it had good intention as well.

When everything went too perfectly, she lost most of her ability to adapt. And rather than making her realize the truth, the light spirit tried to keep on forcing the original path too much.

If you think about it, it's not really the best situation to be in. It's easy to judge them... but can we say we have ever been put in such a situation?

If you think about it.... she's actually quite pitiful...

Users who are viewing this thread