Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 5 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
@Nep Oh don't get me started, it's another drop in the 2020 pond of stupidity and skewed priorities.

Dex-chan lover
that's what ended up being the difference between the two of them. bertia treated the world as reality and put her all in trying to make others happy. the heroine treated it as a game throughout and never saw it as anything more then that to the point she never acknowledge even till now that the world she was in was filled with actual living people.

I agree, the light spirit only helped her along i don't think its fair to blame it, since we see it as being immature and just wanting to fulfill her wish. If Bertia was in the same mindset she could've easily done something comparable with kuro's help.

considering the way the heroine acted she pretty much got what she deserved, she's definitely not from that world so from what we know she's much older then her current age at least mentally, so i don't think we can attribute her selfishness to immaturity or anything of that sort just that she's that type of person.

i'm glad the manga gives us a bit of extra content idk if this was in the LN but it definitely wasn't in the WN.

Ultimately though, she's still blaming everyone but herself. She was childish and treated everyone like a pawn in order to reach her happy harem ending.

While cunning people are interesting, her selfishness also cost her her only true friend, Pii, yet she never looked for him until she was told that Pii is no more. Makes me wonder if she'll go somewhere to find him.

Cecil hit the nail on the head. Even without current Bertia being as kind hearted as she is, Heronia would have only gotten so far in the harem ending as her true personality would have allowed her to- which is to say, not very far. She can say all the right things, trigger all the right events, but at the end of the day this universe doesn't act like a game, but a living, breathing world full of people with their own problems and complexities. Sure, Pii would have definitely been able to use its light magic to make the guys "fall" for Heronia, but how far would that have really gotten her? She'd live in the lap of luxury, spoiled by Cecil and the others, and then the entire kingdom would probably go bankrupt or probably still go to war because she has no bearings of a real leader or responsible ruler.

Contributor
100% deserved, no pity from me.

Also , it's always nice to see Berthia fanbase grow each chapter.

At the end of the story, the whole country will stan her.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Cynic I'm beginning to think that the Guinness World Records are too hard to surpass so they try to one up each other in stupidity.

Fed-Kun's army
@Nep I played Long Live the Queen once after a certain cynical brit, may he rest in peace, played it with his wife. After about 5 hours of trial and error I managed to beat the game a single time (got the navy ending). Died tens of times along the way, game is fucking confusing and explains very little.

Dex-chan lover
@deathmailrock

Would the game have started with her childhood though? These kinds of games generally start with them already in the academy, so there was no correct event she had to trigger prior to entering the academy. Therefore, there was absolutely no reason for her to believe everything was going perfectly and she should have realized things were very different the moment Cecil did not give her the flower on the first day of school.

Dex-chan lover
I'm beginning to think that Both the reincarnated here is a child, both the Bertia and Heronia(although I think Heronia is a bit older like teen but not teen yet) It's evidence by most of their action tbh, after thinking about this I somehow feel weird that Bertia is going to do the you know what with the Prince.

Dex-chan lover
@Tsumi But it should be noted that some things are more obvious in hindsight. When we see situations in hindsight, it's easier to see how dumb things are.

But, based on her childhood, it seems that all the plot points that were mentioned actually happened. And the light spirit did it's best to make things work as similar as possible.

Plus, she's in a game world. Because of that, some things won't feel too real. Even if something is wrong, that would mean that she's just having issues and needs to fix it.

It's a situation that naturally doesn't feel real. Bertha was living knowing that she'd be killed and die. Her ending wasn't happy, so it was easier to be different. But this girl was given a perfect path and was destined for it.

Users who are viewing this thread