Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 5 Ch. 27

@mahtan You are quite welcome. Glad I could be of help with my head canon for most stories in this kind of genre. I know if I've been playing games I don't care about much (to get achievements), I've used walkthroughs, and I would get very thrown off if I was following one and things weren't turning out how it said.

Double-page supporter
I guess she was one of those who didnt realize that the moment that world become a reality, it become a reality that is merely similiar to the game that she played, not the game itself.

Ooooo! Loving this smack down from Prince Cecil! Tell it to her! She needs a reality check. I’m so glad he pointed out how her actions changed the story, since she’s absolutely nothing like the games heroine. And that the story playing out differently can’t all be blamed on Bertia. They both had a part in it.

Thank you for translating this new chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
For a light spirit. Pii was honestly so blind to the world too. If he'd been a better companion, maybe she wouldn't be this deluded. Maybe. But they were both so decided on the set future the game presented. It's crazy how she can't even see how non-heroine she is in comparison to the game.

Lol about walkthroughs and guides. I read them but always get thrown off when the game doesn't follow bc the guide is outdated xD but ya gotta roll with the punches. Can't 100% rely on a piece of 'paper'.

Dex-chan lover
@introvertchild Talk about flat character XD
+
I still stand by the notion of prince being the third person to change the script and thus partly responcible for the disaster.

This is turning out to be one of the most satisfying isekai mangas I've read so far. I love that the prince took some time to explain what happened to the original heroine, and I hope she changes for the better. Or maybe she'll dug her heels in and try to look for a demon lord somewhere to rekt everything. There's always a demon lord somewhere. 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread