Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 5 Ch. 27

What does she mean that everything was going well before the academy... First of all, there was no epidemic, the only place that was hit by that was where it started but it was contained and almost no one died of it. Unless she lived in that area, no one pretty much knew that there was an epidemic at all.

Also, given that the marquis is a high ranking official, a death in their family should possibly circulate in the news, but there wasnt anything like that.

Even if she knew the bg story of the Game MC, there are still some info that should not have matched.

Right then, she should have seen the inconsistency.

So what was she talking about that everything was going smoothly. Was she ok with people dying of the epidemic just to get her harem ending.. wtf.. (i wont be suprise if she did)

Dex-chan lover
@shishuri291
The game start at the academi, evenement like the epidemic are just a background, this isn't the main theme of the game so I supose she didn't really think much about it.
She just make sure she have her bird and that it.

Dex-chan lover
This heroine was probably a really bad case of a neet before being reincarnated and she acted the way an actual neet would instead of getting the wish fulfillment treatment isekai MCs have.

I don't, I cannot like Bertia after this chapter. I don't hate her, she cute and selfless and yada yada.
Honestly, think about a second Bertia herself is no good for becoming a queen(not that I am saying Heroina is good). She is just like any typical Mary sue shojou heroine,
"Ah, I am selfless, I want to help others, I am dense yada yada" . There is almost no difference between her and a well mannered noble lady.
She just have an OP halo with her. Every second person is always ready to help her coz of her "soothing aura"
Like WTF. There is no discerning factor between her and an shojou heroine. If Heroina was in place of Bertia she would have done the same thing.

Another thing that i feel that i need to point out is Heroina's behaviour was unrealistic . Any person who has played 1-2 otome games will already know how easy it is to get a bad end as a heroine of an otome game. The route to good end is so effing hard that its frustrating and u wanna throw away your console while playing it. And remembering all the dialogues in a game i think its quite impossible . So if someone were to be reincarnated as heroine they need to be more cautious than any Villain coz one wrong step and u ded.

Its just that the manga started good but turned into any typical shojou manga plot. It was quite disappointing coz i was sticking with from the start.

The fact that the only path that doesn’t lead to war is the one where he ends up with the blondie is very sus.
Is she perhaps a spy or a pawn for the neighbouring country?

Glad to see this idiot get the dressing down she deserves, bertia is also an idiot but at least an ineffectual non malicious one.

Pii-chan, in your next life, stay away from crazy foreigners. Rest in peace, little bird.

@MRain
should not be illegal even if she's really a child when she was reincarnated though. cus after all she's growing up like normal child in game world and she's old enough to actually played an otome game is the proof that she's not that young ( prolly 13 ). in fact it would be more appropriate to consider the prince is the one younger than her

@Kishiko_Hoshi

Isn't that the point of the manga? FMC is the typical empty head of Isekai Otome ... And she has always been OP.

One of the first chapters sees her gaining a unique animal companion, who was OBVIOUSLY a spirit or some mythological beast, WITHOUT REASON. A typical Isekai trope.
Heck, the sparrow at least had a reason to help the Heroine, Kuro has the depth of an ornament.

The subversion of the manga is that our MC is the Prince, a sharp and calm protagonist, with his being an undertone sociopath and his pursuit of emotions. The basis of the manga has always been this. Nothing special.

Dex-chan lover
@ayna17 I mean yeah by age Bertia probably older but c'mon with how she act feel like she still a kid,(ok I stop myself here, no banging a child is bad and I don't approve of any minor raping)it's just feel weird

Dex-chan lover
@throwaway4ccount
That is an amazing meta analysis.

I think my problem there was that playing using a walkthrough is something seem as a weak mentality where I live so it didn't came to me that maybe those people are not gamers but just like the story...

Thank you.

Dex-chan lover
@ deathmailrock

Don't weep for the stupid, you will be crying all day.

Group Leader
all good and everything but can I just say

personal failings become national flaws is such a beautiful translation/line of dialogue it requires some spotlight

kudos to both the author and translator!! Great job as always :)

Users who are viewing this thread