Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 5 Ch. 27

Fed-Kun's army
lol all the people defending heronia earlier like "well no she was wrong but she just wanted cecil bc she knew it was the best for everyone" SIKE SHE WANTED A HAREM SHE JUST WAS LIKE "I GUESS I'LL MAKE DO W/ JUST HIS HIGHNESS" being a princess was very important too i guess. people were giving her waaaaay too much credit and bertia not enough tbh (in terms of their machinations and reasonings, i mean, bc lbr we all love bertia). yeah she's not a complete monster but she didn't mind ruining people's lives when they did NOTHING to her??? even now she's blaming bertia for... not mistreating her?? and therefore letting her get doted on?? god i can't stand heronia lmaooo HER EXPRESSION AT THE END...

8e5b7e851af2f1b99c7f2b16a5937660.gif

also aww the guards??? BERTIA IS SO LOVED I'M SO HAPPY 💖💖💖 kljfalkjs THEIR FRIENDS WHEN OUR OTP CAME IN THO LOOOOOL jklfajkls they're so great aw??? but also i keep thinking charles and silica could be siblings, look at their faces sfdlkfdsjk they're birds of a feather

also this bit wasn't in the novel, how interesting!!! i mean it kinda was, but it was different??? different setting... i wonder if they're going to show
heronia's father at all, his frustration and final lecture as her father before he has to banish her from the family and as his daughter for the sake of everyone else. this bitch didn't react to it at all in the novel i was like OMG... maybe her father DID try disciplining her and giving her a reality check but like it didn't work at all...

thank you so much for the update!!! i was dying to know what was going on!! i'm so not ready for this manga to end afkljsdfljk i think it's my fave all time villainess series, i hope we get the novel extras too at least... thank you for your hard work sharing this with us tho! 💕

heronia acts so childish that it makes me think she’s still a child when she reincarnated

I truly wonder about Heronia identity before she got isekai'd. I mean, how can someone be this immature and stupid?

Dex-chan lover
I feel sorry for her. I know I shouldn't, but I still do. Her original life must have been bad or something, for her to be so gung-ho about this one, assuming her time had come or something. Maybe learning the spirit killed itself to save her might put her on a better path.

Or she'll double down and get even more repulsive. Shrug.

She's so self-centered and selfish. I'd assume she's a chuunibyou and selfish so even she gathered attention actually she had no true friend; might had possibility lot of people talked behind her back (before rebirth as the heroine)

Hopefully when the prince told what little bird told him, she would accept reality and not so absorbed to the game plot. Although who knows what kind of baron is, usually a person like her once gets support from someone/group ends up being so stubborn it becomes pita

Double-page supporter
Yesss give her the good R O A S T she deserves Cecil!

Thanks so much for the update Uxtef's Translations!

Dex-chan lover
Im pretty sure the original heronia didnt go around calling the prince an emotionless doll, you dumb fuck of a heroine. How thick can she get

Dex-chan lover
Heroine can go for any boys e even something outside the target, yet acts like this smh 😂

@Luke_chase it's tbc, she's a very selfish person. It's either she would blame Bertia again for killing her bird or she would think the bird was useless as its left her alone without she obtaining whatever she wanted (like Bertia also died). Imo it's not 100% she's sad about it (when the bird slammed the door to 'love' the prince, she didn't even care and only focusing on the dialogue like android)

Fed-Kun's army
If she doesn’t reflect even after this, I would give her up as a lost cause. I am holding a slight hope that the little bird who sacrificed himself for her might be able to change her.

@illusion_moon
Old habits die hard. She most probably won't, as arrogant and selfish as she is. She'd probably blame Bertia's fox spirit for destroying her bird and then says that Bertia is evil for doing that, and that darkness spirit is for evil or whatevs.

Fed-Kun's army
In other words "Your bird is dead and it's your fault" fucking beautiful

Users who are viewing this thread