Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 5 Ch. 28

@waffley
The first extra chapter is about their wedding. Apparently Tia has a list of "100 things I want in my wedding" and Cecil is making it happen. The last is about their children, the first kid (a son) is just like Cecil (the inside and all) and is competitive with him in gaining Tia's attention. This goes until his little sister is born, and he decide she's his "fated maiden", which Cecil doesn't correct because it means Tia's attention is all his. I pity the princess, she's never going to get married.

Banned
I, ahh...actually feel bad for the heroine. While she definitely acted a fool, she lost everything..

Forcing the father to cut ties is also overly cruel. Just have her go to a monastery and yet still at least be the daughter he can stay in contact with via letters. Ah well....

Dex-chan lover
@Trezcast The light novel goes into it a bit more where he has a talk with his dad about it, it will probably happen in the manga since its not that long

Double-page supporter
LMAO "There's no need for you to know about the blood flowing through my veins" i can already sense an edgy arc approaching

Fed-Kun's army
That last line though. Why do I not remember that from the novel? haha Is he only half-royal? or does the mother have, like, spirit blood? haha

Aggregator gang
@SugarArirang nah i think it's just the fact that in his bloodline there are people like him that need that 1 specific person in their life otherwise they become like his old self. uncaring and apathetic to literally everything that doesn't hold their interest. as for how it relates to the next chapter
it will probably be an epilogue showing their 2 kids. where the older one is the brother who he can tell is just like him but luckily or unluckily that special person in his life is his younger sister.
also as for what happens to kuro and zeno
they're married. kuro's pregnant. seems kuro actually has an older form when it's night time because she's stronger at night and weaker in the day due to being a darkness spirit so no lolicon happenings.

EDIT: ah i didn't see you're also a novel reader.

@SugarArirang my understanding is that either he is
extremely sexually attracted to her that he cannot wait for the wedding night or the manga added new elements to this story.

@SugarArirang Surprised you've forgotten about it, seeing as how the prince's hereditary condition is basically the driving force behind the entire plot.

And no, I won't elaborate, since you've forgotten you get to wait for the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Y'know, I guess that's okay. She got punished but not as badly as she could be, hope she has happiness with her spirit off there.

And here we get this nice cute couple.

Wait, blood? Hm.

Dex-chan lover
@SugarArirang
it's hereditary, almost like a curse. Sometimes a child like the Prince Cecil would be born, perfect in everything he does, but lack of empathy, thus become like a robot (android prince). IIRC, the founding king (or was it his child?) was the first of royal blood who had this symptoms ever recorded

Contributor
If only Heronia acted like that since the beginning, instead of being a psycho.

@TheGodEmperor I was wondering about this, too, but I think it's not so simple as the father simply not talking to his daughter from now on. I think the important part is that she's officially stripped of her noble status, most worlds with nobility vs commoner tended to have different rules, extra privileges for the nobility, even the same crime being committed by a noble vs a commoner would carry different punishments. So she'll be stuck with harsher punishments and no privileges once her house cuts ties, and she also won't be able to inherit whatever (land, title) that children of nobles of that world are normally entitled to.

I do like to think the father did continue to send letters or something after this, though, and I hope she at least grows up a little bit while at the monastery.

Users who are viewing this thread