Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 5 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
@Hinakoche00
Was there something special abt his blood 🤨?
Well, his linage have one phycho every 2, 3 generation ? Something like that.
There are people like the prince, talented in everything but king of sociopath. One day they find something interesting and focus on this point.
If the interest is war, they became war maniac, if it's knowledge they became a scholar, if it's a person they can be controled.
If they didn't find anything they kill themself from boredom.

Dex-chan lover
The last statement from the Prince sounds really ominous as if something is going to happen soon.

Even if it's merely relating to how he is/was.

Dex-chan lover
@TheOne320 if they go by the WN, we're actually almost at the end of the core novel. There is a long series of 'extra chapters' though, involving
the wedding and even a flash-forward to the offspring. There isn't a lot of plot to it, just fluff.

Fed-Kun's army
well that ending wasnt ominous in the least bit...

(guessing he is related to a Mauo or something equivalant)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE UPDATE!
I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SERIES FOR SO LONG
ONLY A FEW MORE CHAPTERS TILL THE END OF THIS MASTERPIECE

IN ALL HONESTY IM QUITE SATISFIED WITH THE TREATMENT OF HERONIA

CONTRARY TO POPULAR OPINION THAT SHE IS A B*TCH, SHE IS BUT SHE HAS ATLEAST THE SMALLEST AMOUNT OF DECENCY OF CARING FOR HER ONLY FRIEND

I DONT APPROVE OF ALL THE THINGS SHES DONE BUT STILL NICE THAT THE AUTHOR DID THAT IT MADE HER CHARACTER MORE ROUNDED

NOW LETS ALL ENJOY THEM FLIRTING

LOVE THIS MANGA SO MUCH!!

Dex-chan lover
Nor is there a need for us, now quickly author end it before it gets dragged out too long!

seems like its gonna end soon, i hope the author doesnt try and extend this with some bs new arc

what was with that ominous last line?????? god dangit I swear if anything hAPPENS TO THEM I AM GOING TO LOOSE MY MARBLE AND GO APE!!!!

but also if it gets us more time to see our lord andsavior Tia Christ then I'll live with it I guess. but still >:[[[[[

Users who are viewing this thread