Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 5 Ch. 28

wtf is that flag at the end LMAO I really thought this was going to be the final arcs dayum. Also the quality of the image got so much better? idk how but good job!!

There are times I keep forgetting that Cecil is a self aware yandere but thank god for Bertia's obliviousness

Double-page supporter
Why does Uxtef have not so high quality raws? Whenever i read this manga i always wait for the admirer's one to come out

Dex-chan lover
Yandere flag folks? Someone plotting to hurt our precious cinnamon roll Bertia? Blood shall flow.

Dex-chan lover
If this was smutty josei, just think of the possibilities... 😈😁

Just tell me she has diabetes or something because she’s so sweet... don’t leave me with scared anticipation

Fed-Kun's army
cecil is so scary hahahajklsdklj i'm glad bertia is oblivious... they're so great together <333 thank you for the scans!!!

Going to end it here. I hear the plot gets worse.

TYSM, Bertia Appreciation Society!!

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this is quite a nice time to end the story. I hope whatever is next is not just forced drama, since everything's been resolved already.

Dex-chan lover
inb4 he's actually the dragon king, demon king's son's spirit or something or whatever

Dex-chan lover
I pity her dad. He just ended up unlucky and had a daughter with a behavior disorder of sorts that never improved.

@eika168 Thanks for the spoiler! I was really getting concerned there.

Hopefully we'll still see a wedding and kids uwuuuu...I really wanna see the kids T_T

Thanks for another chapter ♡

Users who are viewing this thread