Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku

Wow, really good spin on otome reincarnation manga. Really cute heroine too. Definitely worth the read.

when a monthly update gets even better and now you're sad because of that ball of a cliffhanger that was dropped

hahahaha if you guys thought this was a terrible cliffhanger, wait for chapter 20! It's worse.
In other news, reading the manga and seeing Heronia's expression is a really different perspective. Artist did an excellent job on making me hate her more. xD
I hope this manga continues all the way to the epilogue (please) 😄

lol, how would she be able to make him a 'person' if she herself doesn't view him as one? Tack on how she didn't even try to understand any of the underline reasons for the events, just that she needed to complete them. Like seriously, she just views him as a 'target', along with all the others, just because she's the 'heroine' she's able to win them over?

She's basically only thinking about herself, and how she can be happy, without consideration for anyone else.

Idk why but I think everything in this manga is soooo stupid (NO OFFENSE) .
Villain(game) is stupid
Heroine(game) is stupid
Prince is soo stupid after growing up.
I'm no smart guy, but I can tell that plot exists only cuz Villain(game) is stupid, Just made up by piling misunderstanding and fighting stupidity.
I like this genre but this one feels way too overrated.
You guys like her so much I'm thinking I'm wrong. Help me plz (no sarcasm).

Dex-chan lover
This is great.

I truly have nothing else to say.

If you didn't read it yet you should stop reading this comment section and just do it, stop wasting your time not reading it.

Not reading it is truly the most foolish thing ever, go for it, it's simply great.

Oh also, be sure to select the Admirers of Miss Bertia scan group, their scan is of way higher quality and they are a dedicated group to this series so they are the obvious choice here.

I just found a panel of another manga that shouldn't be there with the covers and well it's very --- ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Top tier in the villainess sub genre even if we lack an actual villainess; prince cecil fills that role prerty well tho.

Users who are viewing this thread