Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku

Oh yes, I've read the LN, this is a very fun read, happy to see a manga adaptation!

? Woo!! I didn't know there was a manga of this web novel! Bertia's antics in manga form!!

Fed-Kun's army
I had no idea they came out with a manga version of this story! Hooo thanks to the Scanlators for picking it up! This story is a laugh and well worth the trouble!

Power Uploader
@LordDiablo
Since it's an otome game, the female protagonist/player is the one that gets the reverse harem. So at most, the prince would only get to choose between the female protagonist and villainess.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
These constant jumps forward in time are odd, but I assume that's how Otome games work?

Fed-Kun's army
Does anyone know of an actual otome-game similar to the one in these isekai settings?

@BCS Could be a combination of two things. Firstly the manga is likely skipping a bit of the LN, which isn't weird.

Secondly the point of these early chapters is to set up the relationship between Cecil and Bertia, even if the main part of the story would play around the timeframe of the "game" this is all based on. IE when the maid meets the prince.

I haven't read the LN though, so don't quote me on anything. This is just how I believe things will go.

@Zael from what I heard, there aren't many otome games that share features from the various isekai based on otome games. Instead, it seems like they're using some shojou tropes, and imposing them onto otome settings, because otome games actually do let you pick different routes (which lets you add some uncertainty to the story).

Aggregator gang
either the fox has a baby, or she is getting a baby sibling. all interesting. gonna see if the novels are ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread