Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku

Guys! Relax we can get through this.
Regret to read chapter 22? Dont worry the
power of Pii will eventually ends anyway. Let take this nice and 🐌

ok, now I know I need to wait for the next chapter before reading this one, thank for taking the bullet for me 😘

Well, aren't this chapter nicely done.
It's so cliche and typical, you wouldn't guessed that he is already in light magic's influence if we don't know it beforehand.
And original Heronia is just the usual naive, inncocent and trying her best girl (well, from the look of it. I don't know what in her mind).
In this original storyline, we can blame it all in everything especially that bird!
But despite that: AAAAAHHH IF THIS ILLUSION(?) GONNA HURT OUR BERTIA IN ANYWAY I'M SO GONNA-

Fuck that fucking fucktoy bird
I've never felt like I was reading shit as much as this last chapter, what a waste of time, braincells and efforts to my eyes, I could've done something more productive, this last chapter (22) is the reason why there's no peace in the world, it's the reason why some father go to buy milk and cigarettes and never come back, it's the reason why teachers don't give a fuck about their students if and when they get bullied, it's the fucking reason why bullying exists and...well this one isn't that bad cause I too want to bully this fuccking mess, shit, waste of a chapter THANKS FOR YOUR TRANSLATIONS AND R.I.P TO ALL OF YOU !!!

Dex-chan lover
I really like this manga and this kind of reincarnated genre. Probably the best reincarnated to otome game. Number second is that otome game that just got 1st season.

Aaarrrrggghhhh the last chapters were such garbage!!!! I have never thought a day would come for me to think reader some chapters to be a waste of time and my brain cells are screaming!!!!!! Darn that innocent bird is being dragged into doing something utterly ridiculous !!!!!!!

I saw the ratings for this one and literally read in one sitting!! I love the fact that the perspective of the story is of the fiance (Cecil) and his reaction over time with the villainess (Bertia) openly stating that her destiny is to become a villainess
I was reading the novel to just cleanse the feelings that chapter 22 ended on and I think things are gonna be ok!! Cecil is breaking free from the bird/light spirit's power and rationally explains why he would stick to Bertia!! like we stan a committed man!!

I dig how these stories even manage to humanize the unreincarnated villainesses. You get a sense for why normal, fat bertia was the way she was. Pretty sad.

Chapter 22, it's showing us that heronia was toy for him. He even say to not disappoint him like men, but when it comes to Bertia we can see that she is not a toy but more for him, plus when we look for the last panel's we call all see a feather and if u all remember the "affection" the bird create, soo that's all kinda fake even if this is how originally it was. Love translations and I appreciate y'all amazing

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread