Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku

How do I request adding a trigger warning for mindrape in the description?

The raws for Chapter 23 in the original Japanese were posted online 4 days ago.
It's a better cliffhanger than the one we were left with.
Next chapter 24 is coming Sept 4, 2020.

It's up! That was fast! WOW! thank you so much for updating so quick! thanks!

Fed-Kun's army
@TheRedSakuraTree Impossible, Shoujo logic makes that all males are falling for the FMC. I hate that, and the reverse is also as bad, but generally girls move on faster or easier then guys, who will insist on it making it quite cringe and makes me unease to watch / read.

But probably not gonna read until it's confirmed that no one gets between the main pair.

WhiteEkans nope, this one is different. The Main character is only have relationship with the main pairing. In fact, the MC is the one who make the other male characters connected more with their own fiances, so no harem in here.

Fed-Kun's army
@NaraNamikaze Well in a shoujo, my concern is not if the Mc has a harem or not, is if the FMC has a harem. At least love △ is almost always (by force) introduced with some random guys.
@Cerenium Well, telling me just that I'm wrong is not necessarily helpful... what is in fact happening then ? - spoil me please so I can read this :D

If you havent read the manga dont click the spoilers here

@WhiteEkans plot is about the villainess of the otome game becoming the FL instead of the heroine
and ML ends up being with villainess instead.
There will be no love triangle because the story established that heroine has a spoiled entitle girl attitude and the fact that Villainess is actually a nice person. ML fell inlove with villainess due to that. Which turned off the ML and just made him like the villainess more.

That's as much as i can say without even spoiling much more detail to the story. I suggest you read it instead, its really not bad at all. Its a subversion of the otome trope which is pretty fun read.

Edit: no reverse harem here, the FL (villainess of the otome game) is very faithful to ML

Fed-Kun's army
@redsox02 I don't get why the 'otome game - villainess becoming the FMC' trope is so popular. Isnt otome game "dating simulator" game ? Probably thats why they obligatory put love triangles

Edit: also this is only at chap 23, most likely it will be introduced later :(
For example , last otome game manga I read: Survive as the Hero's Wife https://mangadex.org/title/33691/survive-as-the-hero-s-wife
Sadly introduced a love 'rival' at around chapter 70, so never celebrate too soon a good romance manga.
Isnt necessary to have a love rival to make the history interresting or move forward the plot, but its a lame-easy strategy way too overused

BTW thanks for the spoilers, its on my PTW list now, maybe when its more clear about that aspect :)

@WhiteEkans yes otome games are dating sims

Its popular because people are tired of having the same shoujo story where u have the heroine who ends up with the ML. They wanted a "new" story like what if the villainess isn't actually evil. Its still pretty much a shoujo manga story tho just switched the place of heroine and villainess

Edit: well if the story does continue after the current arc then yeah they might milk it and add a new girl as a rival. But tbh this wont end like that since author established the story pretty strongly the ML is loyal to The story's FL.

Also I read that too, that isnt a love triangle either.

Fed-Kun's army
@redsox02 hum that last edit you did doesnt make much sense on a shoujo, the question is about how FL is loyal to ML, not the reverse, this is shoujo, remember? :D Probably some guy as a rival 😖

@WhiteEkans i will dmed you btw prolly should continue discussing privately.

But no, the FL is also pretty loyal to ML. This seems very much no love triangle if you dont like that.

Fed-Kun's army
@redsox02 You are absolutely right about that, I hate that △ or any other geometric form in a romance manga. DM it is then

Users who are viewing this thread