Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku

It's definitely nearing its end xDD I noticed the latest chapter is the part where I first read the light novel in search for a certain chapter when it still has a few chapters. I read the wrong chapter and it was actually nearing its closure. The LN is completed though, It has about 19 chapters.
I'm actually excited to see the illustration of the children and Kuro's adult form xDD since it's mention in the novel but I guess it depends on the artist if they ever would do it

It's pretty good, but feels like the story suffers from too many endings. It's like watching the last film of LOTR 😂 Just end this already

Can't wait for their wedding... I already read it in the novel and i'm excited for the manga version of their wedding...

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

This was great!!!!!! This was way better so far than any of those other generic "I was reincarnated as the villaines" Mangas I have read until now. And I have read a lot of them

Can someone make a doujinshi of this? Please, hahhha, just thought of something when the mother said to avoid Tia crying... ( thought of their wedding night, would look so beautiful and hot)

I reached what I thought would be the end of this and then realized how many chapters were left... I love when stories like this take you beyond the expected ending and properly finish. Too many of these villainess or romance mangas just end right after the confession.

Can't believe it's been 2 years since this manga ended, it's still one of my favorite manga from the villainess genre.

Users who are viewing this thread