Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku

@CBFlap Welp, I just noticed there is a notification system on this web. It's been 5 months, and redsox02 might already explain it to you. But I want to reassure you that Fmc has no Harem whatsoever, no one else liking her, nor is she liking another guy despite this is from Otome game. I have read the novel if you're worried. I can assure you there isn't any love triangle in here.

It’s so good, I’ve reread it many times, i love how dumb and kind bertia is, and how cunning and smart cecil is, so sad it will end soon

I feel more than a little bit stupid for thinking that the translator should find a redrawer or maybe work with another group that has a redrawer even though there was another translation that was a collaboration between two groups, one of which had a redrawer. I think I'm losing braincells

Such a lighthearted read! I was surprised at the tight dialogue and story telling. totally lovable characters too. glad I gave it a chance.

I WANT MORE FUCK BRO ITs SO GOOD mwah <3 thanks u lil hotties that work day and night to provide us with quality translation <3

It could have ended in chapter 28. But noooooooo now we have the senseless drama about the CP blood *face palm*

Im recommending this! such a breath of fresh air to isekai. the manga tells the story from the viewpoint of the ML (the prince). FL is so oblivious and dumb and she openly said to the ML about the routes. but the ML actually follows all of the routues but tweeking bit by bit without the FL noticing it.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I keep on remembering what happened after they got married in the novel and I keep on expecting it to show up here in the manga, but alas, it has not caught up yet...
Apparently the whole being bored and then becoming obsessively interested in something is a trait of the royal family and it only happens once every few generations, never in successive generations. It either was something that lead to great accomplishments or personal failures like it did in the alternate endings in the game. So, obviously they get married but their first child is a son who is exactly like his father in having the rare royal trait. From the get go, the son's interest is Bertia, like his father's but then the daughter is born and then his interest turns to his sister instead. I think someone else spoiled the rest.
OHHH, but the something else that I keep thinking of is something the novel translator did
had to do with aliens, son taking his interest in them, Bertia being taken (I think), etc. It was a joke chapter but honestly, it threw me for a loop

I must say this is such a good read although... I honestly get irked a few times with how insistent Bertia is with the original plot, and failing to see that it changed the moment she confessed she's a villain to the Prince. Her reason is quite understandable but still... she irks me. I like the overall story and the characters. The ending was kinda abrupt but it's fine.

Is that the ending? Omigosh this is one of the best isekao/otome game plot twists I've found. So happy I read this 💕💕💕 I wanted to see their wedding though and kids 🥲🥲🥲

the manga isn't over i'm pretty sure, there is still more story in the light novel

ill take the honour of destroying the perfect number of comments in this manga! i shall be the 667th one to comment

Now I'm typically not fond of this genre, romance, and such things, but this is good. This is probably the perfect otome villainess isekai.

😍 Everyone's just so lovable. I want to be an official member of the Admirers of Miss Bertia. 🤣

It is quite a refreshing take as we got to see the plot unravel from the perspective of the male protagonist.

10/10 both art and story!!!!

Man so this is supreme ssr ultra rare omega best timeline then bades on what ive seen. Jus fluff filled happiness

Users who are viewing this thread