Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku

I got diabetes and I love it, that’s the sweetest read I’ve got in a while !
I can just hope things will not go wrong in the remaining chapters. That last panel in chapter 28 makes me fear the worst, hopefully I’m wrong and the story won’t be milked to last a bit longer

Can we have just a bit more... pleassseee I know that this is kind of the conclusion to her acting as a villainesss buttttt likeeee MOAAR plz respectfully

i think we're getting another arc because of that kinda ominous remark at the end

Hmmm.... they could end it off here. But there's still issue of a possible war in the near future. When he saw the game's story endings, the common thread with most of them was that a nation was going to start a war and how it ended was determined by the Prince's actions. I wonder if he's thinking of initiating a preemptive strike with the knowledge he has. Just because he has attained emotions doesn't mean he doesn't possess fear or anger. Knowing what he knows, he might consider doing something stupid and risky if it means protecting those he cares about.

all i see left is a flash forward epialoge or a long drawn out war followed by... hope its the former.

So in the web novel this was based off of, the ending goes as the first prince saving the day and they get kids, no war starts due to the fact the First prince is the one who gets a girl. Without him getting a wife, the other events would've happened and thus war starts. The manga faithfully followed the novel to a damn T

Here I thought that they would let it end off peacefully, but no. They just had to add the 'but' to the story.
It's like, The End... But,

I’m so glad they didn’t end it yet.
they have two kids and the brother has a sister complex but don’t worry he’s gonna be the brother that tells you to beat him if you want to marry his sister.

He is actually the child of his father and a monkey, that's why he says that she doesn't need to know about his blood.

Fed-Kun's army
It's surprising how well everything goes together in this series. It doesn't seem like a story that would be well written but it is and it's refreshing to read. It doesn't go on forever or have filler arcs.

The main "twist" is that the reason why FMC is so insistent on being a villian is that in all of the end without the heroine, the prince becomes a murderous king or war breaks out. But the reason why war and suffering happens is because the prince is bored and psychotic. The interesting thing is that Bertia actions changes the prince and the ending is avoided. It's well written because there isn't a bunch of unnecessary stories that don't add up to anything and it's makes a lot of sense. The prince reacts intelligently to this information unlike the vast majority of isekais which people don't question other worldly knowledge.

the blood flowing though his what now. Why was that so ominous what the fock. Dont tell me he glimmers in the sunlight now or something

I honestly absolutely abhor Uxtef's Translations, thank god we got another translation group also doing it.

Users who are viewing this thread