Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku

this is a story about an odd girl striving to be a good villainess while her seemingly emotionless and calculating fiance watches her as she plots and attempts to bully the drug addict of a "protagonist"

good stuff

Petition to make an anime adaptation (2)

10/10!
Very good, nice pace story until the ending! After defeating the real vilain, author still bothers to give background -logical- story.
Hope there's a sequel or animee

What if the past records were the prequels of the game, played by someone on the different routes?

And somehow when the villainess going rogue, acting outside the program, the player is confused or something, and manifested in the game/world?

Wouldn't that be the most awesome stuff?

YESSS huhuhuhuu... now just for the wedding arc and if we lucky future children arc

Aggregator gang
If you reread the whole thing after reading 29. Hot damn that everything starts to make sense

Double-page supporter
now that was a great subversion of tropes. this doesn't just give the setting and characters quirks to differentiate itself, but it breaks out of the genre and brings a new experience. almost like konosuba did to isekai but in a different flavor. surprisingly, the premise didn't get boring throughout, and kept me invested until the (current) last chapter.
the story is ongoing though...hope it stays entertaining (even though it could totally end right now and i'd be satisfied).
some more flashbacking to the previous world would've also been fun, although there's no justification for it.
overall 10/10

ok ok 👏 pretentiousness over
Petition to make an anime adaptation (4) uwu

What a fckn smooth plot story 💜💜 I'm glad still here to patiently wait and read their story 💜

honestly it could've ended after chapter 28, but it's still going on so looks like I'll wait a few months for the chapters to pile up, as far as otome game manga go this is definitely top tier, the plot, the characters and even the flags are all very good, comedy was also spot on
Solid 8/10 for me , not any higher because as far as i'm concerned it's only an otome game manga, it doesn't invoke any deep emotions or feelings of satisfaction or brilliant art / writing etc. overall it's solid but not extraordinary, still definitely worth a read.

Users who are viewing this thread