Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Tsuma no Kansatsu Kiroku

Fed-Kun's army
I really love this manga series, I've read it a few times while waiting for new updates and I was wondering if Chapter 7 was coming out anytime soon since its been about 3 months since the last update.

Dex-chan lover
So glad they are continuing it. We need more romance mangas that go past the confession event.

Dex-chan lover
I just finish prequel "man this is nice I wish author make sequal" Bam accident check author this thing appear

GOD I wish I win lottery first place like find this sequal

Dex-chan lover
Yup, mangadex's rating score is trustworthy.

Should be higher though, like 9.5 or something.

Double-page supporter
The continuing adventures of a raving psychopath playacting as a villainess whilst her genuinely sociopathic husband clears up the mess in the background....oh and there's a cat girl for some reason

Group Leader
PSA: The manga is on hiatus right now because the mangakaka injured her hand, there's no word on when it will be back. We'll try to do 12 soon but just keep in mind that will be the last chapter in a while until she comes back.

Fed-Kun's army
PSA: The manga is on hiatus right now because the mangakaka injured her hand, there's no word on when it will be back. We'll try to do 12 soon but just keep in mind that will be the last chapter in a while until she comes back.
Dang! I really hope she's alright. Its probably hard for her since she's not able to do what she enjoys.

I was wondering what was going on.

Double-page supporter
Ah my sweet dumb girl is back. Truly an actual villainous husband more so than any manhua villains. Only held back by Tia's pure dumb puppy energy. I hope the artist feels better soon, I love that this continued

Users who are viewing this thread