Jishou F-Rank no Oniisama ga Game de Hyouka sareru Gakuen no Chouten ni Kunrin suru Sou desu yo? - Vol. 3 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
I know LH is infamous among some people for their 'mediocre translations and lack of a native english speaker to do the proofreading' but even though I don't usually notice the mistakes, (since I'm not a native speaker myself) this one was pretty damn bad. Some sentences made zero fucking sense, mistakes that could be spotted simply by double checking what you wrote or at least checking a dictionary or google if you're unsure, this feels half assed and rushed

Group Leader
Thanks! Nepu!
  ∧_∧
  ( ・∀・)^)゛
  ∪  ノ
  人 y′
 し(_)
So the cheater was caught with no problem, meaning thw climax is something entirly different.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter! I personally thought this was dropped.

Double-page supporter
Woah, I don't understand this at all anymore. Didn't MC want to drop out of this game?

Dex-chan lover
@es_kan

He did, but they kept giving him sexual harassment prohibitions (lick a girl's leg, kiss someone), which he wouldn't do even if they were not prohibitions. That's why he kept shouting, "Isn't that illegal anyway?!" or "Why are they giving me prohibitions I won't do?!" I think your mistake is trying to speedread this manga, it isn't coherent or consistent enough to be read as fast as you're reading. Maybe you didn't read it for 2 years, and you forgot the story.

I think the MC knows Mizuha from a Black Bout. He defeated her, and that's why her family disowned her. I deduce this from 3 pieces of information; her family does not tolerate 'losers', the MC defeated a lot of people in Black Bouts (most probably to save his sister, Karen), and Mizuha's family is famous in Black Bouts. It could also be 'childhood friends' kind of event, before the MC got taken away to play in Black Bouts.

Users who are viewing this thread