Jishou F-Rank no Oniisama ga Game de Hyouka sareru Gakuen no Chouten ni Kunrin suru Sou desu yo? - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

I think this translation is better than your last so thanks for your effort - I way prefer this than nothing 🥰

Dex-chan lover
a page got mixed order, page 14 is supposed to be placed between page 10 and page 11
specifically this page
XBYffe2.png
@RJ007

Group Leader
@RJ007 I'm not sure if I'm reading the page correctly, but the hand on Page 14 is not a Royal Straight Flush, which for example would be "Ace/King/Queen/Jack/10" all from the same card suit.

I guess I'll just put this group on my blacklist. We can see from this chapter that the name they put below the half-assed translator is all nonexistent, they can't even spell whether so what did I expect.

Did the other TL drop this and someone is MTL'ing it now? Last 2 chapters were...

Dex-chan lover
I am confused...how is this "fake poker" any different from just regular old poker? Bluffing is already a major part of poker. Like, they didn't add anything new so just play poker.

Well, I guess they do pointlessly stab cards with a sword to make things more dramatic. What a waste of perfectly good cards.

Users who are viewing this thread