Jishou F-Rank no Oniisama ga Game de Hyouka sareru Gakuen no Chouten ni Kunrin suru Sou desu yo? - Vol. 5 Ch. 27

Group Leader
Just a reminder that we are up to date with the raws, so you'll have to wait essentally next month for the next chapter.

I would rather see that the mc only fights coooz I just feel like it would be better but anyways ty for the chapter translator

kinda sucks. i just wanted to see 1 vs all members of this fucking group, but no. It become boring until Guren not start game....

Yeah I wanted him vs all. Like c'mon if they actually knew who he was and what power he had none of them could compete whether it be power or money no? Like he was the number one dark world champ. Why make it boring with more people wanting to use the MC again? First it was his sister... idk her promise was stupid had no reason to do what she did. Pretty sure MC could have got out whenever he wanted? I thought the MC was godly smart tbh but the author just makes too many plot holes with how dumb he makes the MC seem at times

So predictable. The student council suggested this shit so that he gets the people he knows. They took that into account so that some spy gets in and betrays him later. Of course MC already knows all about this and will pull the rug under them.

Dex-chan lover
I wanted to see him just destroy them by himself, but whatever I guess lol

Dex-chan lover
Wanted him to fight the student council 1 v 10 (that was the whole council right?) but i guess that’d be hard and it’d require most of them being jobbers

I'm confused... The student council had 10 members. Why are the opponents only 6? Even excluding the inspector and the girl who lost in the first few chapters, there are still 2 people missing.

Dex-chan lover
can LN readers just spill out everything after this chapter for us, please?

I really have no single fuck about this low-effort NGNL/Kakegurui trash wannabe anymore.

Dex-chan lover
What a massive DISAPPOINTMENT, SO MASSIVE in fact, that I'mma be real and just drop this. I thought finally after almost 30 chapters the super bland mc (if u can call him) will show his true colours and flex a bit to bring any sense of life into this dumpster fire of a manga. Boy was i wrong. Not only was this another chapter which is pretty much just a filler, the whole show off from mc about taking them all on didn't last 10 pages into being stuffed into another generic team/friendship wins all or just a shitty tool to build suspense as the author will probably make it so that the mc's battle will decide the whole game or some bullshit like that while wasting chapters on the battles of side characters i couldn't give 2 diddle doos about.

All it should've done is make mc solo all of them with relative ease to flex on them with the final battle being a few chapters and move on to another arc away from this garbage ass, illogical school bs. As i said, a DISAPPOINTMENT.

Dex-chan lover
pretty sure this manga smell like axed but publisher being nice to let mangaka sum it up

Dex-chan lover
Oh for f's sake. He could just solo all these idiots easy. But no, president "im bored so please puch my face please" just has to pull these team battle filler shit...

Users who are viewing this thread